Rhett Lashlee - Brent Venables

Advertisement
F9080F1D-B321-4A6B-9CA6-C78A0422356A.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just want Lashlee here as an oc like Brent has been at Clemson as a DC. Let us pray that Rhett doesn't want to be a hc!
My G, you know that ms unrealistic. Everybody poaches UM for resources. Everything is impermanent over here. Players, Coaches, you name it. We never have nice things for an extended period like we used to.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's worth mentioning that Clem has better players over-all. Don't give me any sht, you know that we've got great players but not at every position. Our 2nd guys aren't universally strong, and all our guys are learning a new system. They have the edge in depth and over-all talent, as well as having an established culture of winning. We're building those things, and we're starting to see the fruits of that building, but at best we're where they were Clem 2011.

Now. All that's not to excuse anything. If we don't look like we belong in that game, that's a gigantic fail. I'm just saying that, unfortunately, this isn't a straight-up 1 vs 1. It's a good vs very good. Again, I'm not letting Lashlee or the team off the hook, but it's worth noting.

Bottom line: A win is possible and would be amazing, but any kind of close loss is clear progress and shouldn't be ignored. Don't come at me with and cuck/beta bullsht. This is the truth and you know it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back