Returning Players

Advertisement
I’m kind of looking forward to seeing if Gak can develop further removed from his injuries. Rodney....

I’m kind of looking forward to seeing if Gak can develop further removed from his injuries. Rodney....
I don't know if Gak will ever be fully recovered from his injuries. That said, we need size and we have no other options, so I'll take Gak back.

Miller on the other hand? I don't like bashing players so all I can say is I can't believe it'll be 2022 and we'll still be watching Rodney Miller play basketball for the University of Miami.

matthew perry laughing GIF by Nick At Nite

Advertisement
The worst part about all this is that if Kam and Wong come back, we'll only be run of the mill bad - maybe even average - as opposed to utterly terrible. Then our feckless AD will keep Jim around another year.

Beverly/Joseph(?)
Wong/Poplar
Kam/Robinson
Sam/Walker
Miller/Gak

Just good enough to buy Jim another year. :sick:
That's if Kam decides to come back and we are able to sign Joseph. That's probably an NIT team at best. L will have no excuses though. That's a veteran team with 4 seniors (Miller, Gak, Sam, Kam) and 3 juniors (Wong, Walker, Beverly).

Last edited:
Advertisement
That's if Kam decides to come back and we are able to sign Joseph. That's probably an NIT team at best. L will have no excuses though. That's a veteran team with 4 seniors (Miller, Gak, Sam, Kam) and 3 juniors (Wong, Walker, Beverly).
Well you have to take into consideration the 5 injuries we will be plagued with during the season. No postseason for this team.

I think I'm going to see if I can walk on at Miami next year. These two dudes...come on. Where is wong and mcgusty!!

Advertisement
At the very most
Way to early to speculate. No idea if Kam or Wong are coming back or what transfers will come in. But I think mediocre at very best is a realistic hope. Having a team with a chance at the tournament is a pipe dream.

Advertisement
Nothing personal against these kids. I hope they stay healthy and play every game this season.
Congratulations to all of the fans who wanted to "run it back".
You got what you wanted.

I have a feeling Coach L begged Gak and Miller to come back after he saw how badly we kept striking out in the portal. Why else would it take them so long to make a decision?

Advertisement
Back