Restrepo Breakdown

Advertisement
X is by far the best route runner on the team, and it ain't even close. Probably one of the top in the country.
That's how he makes his living. Always has. He abuses DB's.
And @ just under 200lbs he's basically a RB playing slot.
He's also light years more savvy than any skill player we have on the team.

What struck me about that youtube video is the anticipation TVD has, and the timing of his throws. Him and X are best friends/roommates, so they have a lot of chemistry. I think that's one of the reasons X goes off this year.
His best friend/roommate at QB + new offense + no favoritism + a staff that rewards hard work = his year

This whole narrative of X being an average athlete who just works hard and wills himself into making plays need to stop immediately. If he was 2 inches taller and 2 shades darker, nobody would be saying that bullsh!t. The kid is an elite ball player, and has been regarded as one since his Sophomore year in high school.
Love X and he SHOULD have a breakout season we didn’t use him nearly enough. Most of our guys run some mediocre rounded out routes and are somewhat open but X has NFL route running ability and is seemingly always open with that short area quickness he has. Keep pounding that drum

X is by far the best route runner on the team, and it ain't even close. Probably one of the top in the country.
That's how he makes his living. Always has. He abuses DB's.
And @ just under 200lbs he's basically a RB playing slot.
He's also light years more savvy than any skill player we have on the team.

What struck me about that youtube video is the anticipation TVD has, and the timing of his throws. Him and X are best friends/roommates, so they have a lot of chemistry. I think that's one of the reasons X goes off this year.
His best friend/roommate at QB + new offense + no favoritism + a staff that rewards hard work = his year

This whole narrative of X being an average athlete who just works hard and wills himself into making plays need to stop immediately. If he was 2 inches taller and 2 shades darker, nobody would be saying that bullsh!t. The kid is an elite ball player, and has been regarded as one since his Sophomore year in high school.

Post of the year candidate!

Advertisement
Thats the part that got me....you would think Restrepo is/was a poor athlete and rout runner...i really dont think he has a clue ont hat kid. He was one of the top dogs in s.fla at his position he aint a backseat to anyone type of kid at all...and dude has a serious work ethic
And he could switch to defense and play CB and literally can be one of the best on the team, but some people love hills, my guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Half white, half latino I think
Xavier-Restrepo-with-his-parents-brother.jpg

Yes .....ALSO THE LIL BROTHER is already a cane lock. Mom is intense. I see where X gets it.

For the Bama game we ended up on the same flight...Mom n lil bro were running routes in the line waiting to board. lol Lil bro was working his jam

Advertisement
It’s ok to be biased you coached him, have a relationship with him and care about him it’s ok to be a little biased in your point if view. Lol

I’m from Texas originally. You don’t think he’s an aggressive receiver? It does get you open against a db being more physical then them. You lost me at can’t hold his jock strap that’s a joke. Brashard is a baller I’ll take b smith all day over x
Literally never said this.
I said that's not why he gets open.

The stereotypes are real thing.

Kid was literally one of the top football players in the state of Florida...but still gets the "works hard, tries hard" narrative as if he's not a legit athlete. LOL. **** is hilarious.

**** kid literally played WR, RB, QB, CB, Safety and Nickel his Senior year.
He scored 30 points at QB versus a nationally ranked team.

Advertisement
Back