Restrepo Breakdown

Advertisement
I love this kid. He’s never going to be a top end, high draft pick type of kid. But he’s the quintessential productive college WR. All the intangibles you want and an absolute alpha. And one thing that took me by surprise last year was how strong he was. He ran through a lot of tackles. He’s not the little quick scat slot kid a lot of people think he is. He’s got the WR record at UM for the squat. That is big time.

Also, Restrepo in his first 2 years on campus:

25 catches for 385 yards and 2 TDs

Braxton Berrios in his first 2 years on campus:

33 catches for 318 yards and 3 TDs

Advertisement
Inconsistent audio, video’s a screen instead of swapping the feed, velociraptor hands like he is a semi drunk frat boy, over use of boom.

Could not get through it and will not subscribe. Tell your nephew sorry.

Everyones a critic.

Bored Emma Stone GIF

I love this kid. He’s never going to be a top end, high draft pick type of kid. But he’s the quintessential productive college WR. All the intangibles you want and an absolute alpha. And one thing that took me by surprise last year was how strong he was. He ran through a lot of tackles. He’s not the little quick scat slot kid a lot of people think he is. He’s got the WR record at UM for the squat. That is big time.

braxton was unsued and misused his first three years. he balled his last year when he was finally put in the slot

Advertisement
Inconsistent audio, video’s a screen instead of swapping the feed, velociraptor hands like he is a semi drunk frat boy, over use of boom.

Could not get through it and will not subscribe. Tell your nephew sorry.
Noted. This type of guy definitely stuffed you in a half dozen lockers in high school.

He’s a pretty good CB too FWIW.
Always thought he would be fun as **** to watch on the defensive side of the ball. Especially when coach macho was pumping him up on that side. He's just a ballplayer didn't matter where They put him

Advertisement

I see X being used in a similar role.

Oh idk man Ronnie bell is 10x the athlete and receiver restrepo is. Ronnie is one of the best wr in all of college football and they use him all over the field Bc he has that versatility. Not sure x can do what Ronnie does.

Advertisement

Again for the ones in the back!!! :rickflair2:

Advertisement
Back