Response from UM Admin to my attorney.

Advertisement
EAT_A_BAG_OF_DICKS_2400x.jpg

Advertisement
I can't wait to see this letter they sent you compared to the way you described it but we all know you're never going to post it.

If this is even true.

I call BS.

I gave more than that in just two years in the 80s and having dealt with our beloved school for over 40 years, I have no reason to disbelieve this story. They are both arrogant and stupid enough to have said those things, but that does not say it is still a little hard to believe. Then again, Foote said something not much difference to my face once, dress up a little with his high brow.

At least this guy is doing SOMETHING.

I'm sure Miami is ****ed that they had to respond. Good. **** those clowns. I hope you and your lawyer send them more letters.

I have a couple of friends who can send more than just letters, just ask the board mod's and AL Golden.

2 ACC coastal titles?
Strictly, that is true. We won it under Golden, but self-imposed postseason ban.

If OP is legit, the fact they would think that is something to brag about tells us what most of us already know, but tells any remaining Pollyanna’s everything they should need to know.

This school not only doesn’t care about football, it holds the fans of the team in contempt.

So much for being “Miami’s team” and a unifying force in the community. The powers that be are embarrassed by us and hate us.

Advertisement
Strictly, that is true. We won it under Golden, but self-imposed postseason ban.

If OP is legit, the fact they would think that is something to brag about tells us what most of us already know, but tells any remaining Pollyanna’s everything they should need to know.

This school not only doesn’t care about football, it holds the fans of the team in contempt.

So much for being “Miami’s team” and a unifying force in the community. The powers that be are embarrassed by us and hate us.

Jesus Christ. Miami never won the divisom under Golden. In 2012 UNC won it. They were banned by the NCAA... so Miami was next up, who self-imposed a bowl ban... so it went to GT.

Does the $600k figure include tuition for OP and/or OP's kid(s)? We need to audit this alleged donation, CIS demands answers!

Jesus Christ. Miami never won the divisom under Golden. In 2012 UNC won it. They were banned by the NCAA... so Miami was next up, who self-imposed a bowl ban... so it went to GT.

Apologize if I remember wrong, could be. I thought it was a tie and we won the tie break, but who ******* cares? If UM thinks this is something to brag about, fuvck them. That’s the important point that we can all agree on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What did you expect? You donated $600,000 over 20 years to an institution with an annual operating budget of over $3 billion and you expect to run ****?

90% of the fanbase has never given a dime to the University without getting something in return and the vast majority of them seem to expect to run $#!+

UNC was never playing for a coastal, they self banned months before the season started

Advertisement
Back