Response from UM Admin to my attorney.

D

deleted20931

A few weeks back we sent certified letters to top officials with transcripts and a transaction history of the money, including tuition, I have personally paid the program since I attended there in 1998 to 2004.
I honestly didn’t expect a response but we got one today. I will attach the file once I get back from Minnesota but here’s the sum of points made.
* Thank you for being alumni and spending over $600K over 20 years but frankly we have people who give that amount yearly, so your dollars don’t matter.
*Since coming to the ACC we won the coastal twice in a conference that is 2nd to none ( yea it says that)
*Each coach left the football program better than when they started it
*Richt has done more for the community, players and of course the IPF so deserves to the right to work out through his contract.(admin speak but I do think they won’t make any changes until after 2020 season.
*stats such as GPA, graduation rates, scholar program achievements were given in length( which means they care about making choir boys who earn a degree more than they do about being competitive in football)
*Again pointed out that over 20 years I currently rank under the top 500 donors in that time.

So my business degree from the U helped me come to this conclusion on their reply. Basically they gave me and my money a big 🖕.
So yea, ego is crushed. I’m a no one according to the U admin. But whatever. You know where the admin stands.
Again I’ll get you photo of the reply when i return. It’s time to pay these ******* back

Advertisement
A few weeks back we sent certified letters to top officials with transcripts and a transaction history of the money, including tuition, I have personally paid the program since I attended there in 1998 to 2004.
I honestly didn’t expect a response but we got one today. I will attach the file once I get back from Minnesota but here’s the sum of points made.
* Thank you for being alumni and spending over $600K over 20 years but frankly we have people who give that amount yearly, so your dollars don’t matter.
*Since coming to the ACC we won the coastal twice in a conference that is 2nd to none ( yea it says that)
*Richt has done more for the community, players and of course the IPF so deserves to the right to work out through his contract.(admin speak but I do think they won’t make any changes until after 2020 season.
*stats such as GPA, graduation rates, scholar program achievements were given in length( which means they care about making choir boys who earn a degree more than they do about being competitive in football)
*Again pointed out that over 20 years I currently rank under the top 500 donors in that time.

So my business degree from the U helped me come to this conclusion on their reply. Basically they gave me and my money a big 🖕.
So yea, ego is crushed. I’m a no one according to the U admin. But whatever. You know where the admin stands.
Again I’ll get you photo of the reply when i return. It’s time to pay these ******* back
what you got son was a giant ****YOU !

Advertisement

What did you expect? You donated $600,000 over 20 years to an institution with an annual operating budget of over $3 billion and you expect to run ****?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That is incorrect. Three way tie and UNC won it and they were also bowl ineligible... so GT went. UNC won the division that year (2012).

they were banned by the NCAA while we self imposed (same diff, but thats why we get to have that title)

Advertisement
Back