Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
The circumstances are why people are fed up. I believe that makes a huge difference.
I would agree. I would also think that roughly the same percentage of whites were unarmed . I also agree that there needs to be more training by law enforcement. I also think that we need to not escalate situations either no matter how frustrated we are. We have some responsibility too IMO.

Advertisement
I would agree. I would also think that roughly the same percentage of whites were unarmed . I also agree that there needs to be more training by law enforcement. I also think that we need to not escalate situations either no matter how frustrated we are. We have some responsibility too IMO.
Better get rid of those public unions too or this will keep on happening. Gotta be able to fire bad cops.

Advertisement
Escalation is only going to turn the wrongful death of a man into a blood bath... there's just too many agitators and destroyers involved. Then the message will be forgotten and hatred will not only prevail... it will dominate every aspect of our country.

Advertisement
Well at least most of us can agree that there’s still work to be done. That’s what I’ve read out of this thread.

To those who think things are sustainable as is I worry about y’all a lil bit lol.
I agree 100% with that. What happened to Mr Floyd should have never happened.

I don’t count Antifa as Americans. They are terrorist.

Y’all see this. He implied that white people aren’t burning America down, then when I said that they are proofed by every single looting and riot video I’ve seen, he says Antifa aren’t Americans.

Are Americans only white? Are the Antifa members strategically placing brick 🧱 piles, initiating and encouraging destruction, white? Is every white person who is looting and rioting a member of Antifa? If so, prove it.

How did we switch to whether they are American or not in your opinion?

See, this is a White Supremacist, the type that responds to “black lives matter” with “all lives matter”.

Y’all see this. He implied that white people aren’t burning America down, then when I said that they are proofed by every single looting and riot video I’ve seen, he says Antifa aren’t Americans.

Are Americans only white? Are the Antifa members strategically placing brick 🧱 piles, initiating and encouraging destruction, white? Is every white person who is looting and rioting a member of Antifa? If so, prove it.

How did we switch to whether they are American or not in your opinion?

See, this is a White Supremacist, the type that responds to “black lives matter” with “all lives matter”.
Have you seen the videos? Both white and black are burning America. I don’t disagree with that statement at all. And all lives do matter. Are you saying that they don’t? If there’s a racist here, it’s you.
64E0D75E-603D-4065-9AE4-D8197BDD0D6F.jpeg

Advertisement
I keep going back to Philando Castile. Why wasn't that a bigger deal? The guy did absolutely nothing wrong and was killed on the spot. The biggest difference is that he was a legal gun owner. Guns are bad, so defending a gun owner is not according to the play book.

The Philando Castile case should have made sure that George Floyd never happened.

How dense do you have to be to post the words of Candace Owens in a thread about DDay, when you are white supremacist it’s a life of being obnoxiously argumentative but habitually wrong. What a combination

Of course Candace Owens is right, y’all write her scripts.

Attacking a woman of color. Ballsy.

Advertisement
Escalation is only going to turn the wrongful death of a man into a blood bath... there's just too many agitators and destroyers involved. Then the message will be forgotten and hatred will not only prevail... it will dominate every aspect of our country.
And we've got to get to whipping Communist China's *** for giving us their Chinese Virus.

I don’t see how any decent human being can find the situation we’ve seen unfold time and again remotely tolerable. It’s just not acceptable. Some of the things I’ve seen said on this board are a frightening reflection of real ignorance. Sadly, it’s actually been enlightening for me to see the type of shît you and other citizens still have to deal with. I’m sorry man.
I accept and honor your gesture. You should go to your “Kills Trolls Dead” thread and erase what you said about me. So many people posting the same sentiments I’ve been posting and getting banned for off and on for 5 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back