Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I accept and honor your gesture. You should go to your “Kills Trolls Dead” thread and erase what you said about me. So many people posting the same sentiments I’ve been posting and getting banned for off and on for 5 years now.
Thank you. I will take you out of Post #2 for certain. And I’m sorry. I’ve seen enough on this board alone during recent events to better understand things.

Yeah still happens to me to this day. Doesn’t matter how I’m dressed or present myself.

I’m over it.
Been happening our entire lives so much so that when it happens we have only called it out maybe 5% of the time. We are desensitized to it, it’s been regularly accepted treatment for decades. It is a part of normal operations when leaving the house. All while some people claim we are playing the victim or holding ourselves back. We don’t even mention 80% of the passive-aggressive racism we bare with and stomach. We take a lot of unmentioned discrimination, we even think it’s petty to bring it up. That’s why it’s so AUDACIOUS that when we finally speak out or erupt about a bro choked to death in broad daylight, we are told to make the change ourselves. All of the unmentionable, suppressed, passive aggressive treatment comes vomiting up when overt and blatant murders like this occur.

Y’all see this. He implied that white people aren’t burning America down, then when I said that they are proofed by every single looting and riot video I’ve seen, he says Antifa aren’t Americans.

Are Americans only white? Are the Antifa members strategically placing brick 🧱 piles, initiating and encouraging destruction, white? Is every white person who is looting and rioting a member of Antifa? If so, prove it.

How did we switch to whether they are American or not in your opinion?

See, this is a White Supremacist, the type that responds to “black lives matter” with “all lives matter”.
WTF? They are white liberals. So now you admit white liberals/Antifa are trash, thanks. Us conservatives agree with you.

Advertisement
Fellas; u know what we just did?
We just had an open dialogue from different views. History was given to give context on how we ended up here, but from what I’ve seen from the great majority on here despite views, political representation, is that we need continued change. Fck the stats for a moment; we need to remember we are all the same w just different backgrounds, and that’s OK. Me my guy @Empirical Cane was just talking on the side on how to fix this chit....and it is chit. It’s chit that all sides have contributed to in some form, but man, the diversity IS what makes us great.

I talked to a guy who’s now my client; blood, excuse me, dude was a AB in prison, still has the Swastika tat on his left arm w/ white power engraved. So like all new big money clients, I took him out. I asked y the tat; and I said I’m just looking for understanding. He said he grew up believing White America is the only America, and when he got locked up, politics took over. I empathize w him b/c he grew up w an unfounded ideology that developed his thinking. So I gave him a history lesson;

I told him if it was strictly White America, the microfilament used to turn on lights wouldn’t exists. Yes Jefferson created the bulb, the illuminating filament was created by Lewis Lattimer. I told him I know playing chess in prison is popular; that was created by Indians. The food u enjoy, go ahead and throw that up, b/c that didn’t come from White America. The order of traffic via traffic lights? Yeah, blow that chit up b/c that didn’t come from White America. The gas mask that’s enabled chemical combat? Yeah, ya’ll choking on that chit in White America b/c a black man made that.

I gave him a bevy of things many Americans enjoy today due to diversity, including the food we eat, the women we love, the music we listen to, the clothes we rock....We ALL influence each other for the positive.

We, as a country, focus so much on the negative which lead to racial divides. For what? B/c it is systemic; it’s consciously & unconsciously systemic b/c it’s 350 yrs worth of BULL CHIT. 50 yrs is not going to magically make 350 disappear, it’s not; that’s the truth. That’s a truth that many don’t want to acknowledge, but it IS the truth.

So what do you do? Stop the bull chit and listen. When listening is not involved, ppl assume they know the answer, and insensitivity is proliferated, b/c they don’t listen. But listening is a two way street, and I get where my white friends say, but when are we going to atone from what our ancestors did? I get that plea as well. We can’t let the past define us, but acknowledging the past still rears itself in some way is a start, v. trivializing it. Ppl just want acknowledgement man. Like I told my soon to be ex, the moment you trivialize me, and my experience, is the moment I feel disrespect. Just b/c u don’t see things or feel things the way I do b/c u’re not experiencing it, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen or it’s not real.

I think admittance is the hardest thing anyone can do when they are not the victim, b/c now that means you have to admit guilt or being wrong. That’s tough man; and honestly I can say all involved are wrong. If imma keep it 💯, w/o the protest, do I think those officers would’ve been arrested? Nope. So there are some reflection this protest have done, but the other part, the looting, beating innocent people who had nothing to do w this injustice? That’s on us, and we need to stop that bull chit too.

We are one; we just let bull chit thinking & rhetoric divide us.

Last edited:
WTF? They are white liberals. So now you admit white liberals/Antifa are trash, thanks. Us conservatives agree with you.

U purposely evade context again, as you did in responding to Rellyrell’s brilliant post.

Antifa is trash, you are too. The only difference is that one knows it’s trash (conservatives) and the other still acts like it isn’t (liberals).

Advertisement
Compared to police interactions? I mean im sure more Japanese choke on sushi than South Africans... right?
I’m sure far more black people face police abuse and injustice as a percentage of the population than white people. It seems like you’re saying that black people are the criminals like Japanese people are the sushi eaters?

Been happening our entire lives so much so that when it happens we have only called it out maybe 5% of the time. We are desensitized to it, it’s been regularly accepted treatment for decades. It is a part of normal operations when leaving the house. All while some people claim we are playing the victim or holding ourselves back. We don’t even mention 80% of the passive-aggressive racism we bare with and stomach. We take a lot of unmentioned discrimination, we even think it’s petty to bring it up. That’s why it’s so AUDACIOUS that when we finally speak out or erupt about a bro choked to death in broad daylight, we are told to make the change ourselves. All of the unmentionable, suppressed, passive aggressive treatment comes vomiting up when overt and blatant murders like this occur.

A peaceful march like when the white woman was killed by the black cop in the same city 3 years before would have been much better, we all would have joined in. But when you start killing people, burning down businesses and looting you lost the other half of the country.

Will that change the numbers? 172 whites have been killed by cops this year, no matter what the circumstances were compared to 88 blacks.

You already posted this **** in one of the deleted threads and I responded accounting for the population difference using the US Census from 2019. I'm not doing that whole thing again because I'm hungover, this thread might get deleted, and it seems like you're not really good at math anyway.

The "so what" of my post was the following:

Only 13% of the US is black so when you account for that and apply it to the numbers you're referencing, it shows that black people are actually 3-4 times more likely to be killed by police. So what you're posting is actually proving your own argument wrong.

Fellas; u know what we just did?
We just had an open dialogue from different views. History was given to give context on how we ended up here, but from what I’ve seen from the great majority on here despite views, political representation, is that we need continued change. Fck the stats for a moment; we need to remember we are all the same w just different backgrounds, and that’s OK. Me my guy @Empirical Cane was just talking on the side on how to fix this chit....and it is chit. It’s chit that all sides have contributed to in some form, but man, the diversity IS what makes us great.

I talked to a guy who’s now my client; blood, excuse me, dude was a AB in prison, still has the Swastika tat on his left arm w/ white power engraved. So like all new big money clients, I took him out. I asked y the tat; and I said I’m just looking for understanding. He said he grew up believing White America is the only America, and when he got locked up, politics took over. I empathize w him b/c he grew up w an unfounded ideology that developed his thinking. So I gave him a history lesson;

I told him if it was strictly White America, the microfilament used to turn on lights wouldn’t excess. Yes Jefferson created the bulb, the illuminating filament was created by Lewis Lattimer. I told him I know playing chess in prison is popular; that was created by Indians. The food u enjoy, go ahead and throw that up, b/c that didn’t come from White America. The order of traffic via traffic lights? Yeah, blow that chit up b/c that didn’t come from White America. The gas mask that’s enabled chemical combat? Yeah, ya’ll choking on that chit in White America b/c a black man made that.

I gave him a bevy of things many Americans enjoy today due to diversity, including the food we eat, the women we love, the music we listen to, the clothes we rock....We ALL influence each other for the positive.

We, as a country, focus so much on the negative which lead to racial divides. For what? B/c it is systemic; it’s consciously & unconsciously systemic b/c it’s 350 yrs worth of BULL CHIT. 50 yrs is not going to magically make 350 disappear, it’s not; that’s the truth. That’s a truth that many don’t want to acknowledge, but it IS the truth.

So what do you do? Stop the bull chit and listen. When listening is not involved, ppl assume they know the answer, and insensitivity is proliferated, b/c they don’t listen. But listening is a two way street, and I get where my white friends say, but when are we going to atone from what our ancestors did? I get that plea as well. We can’t let the past define us, but acknowledging the past still rears itself in some way is a start, v. trivializing it. Ppl just want acknowledgement man. Like I told my soon to be ex, the moment you trivialize me, and my experience, is the moment I feel disrespect. Just b/c u don’t see things or feel things the way I do b/c u’re not experiencing it, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen or it’s not real.

I think admittance is the hardest thing anyone can do when they are not the victim, b/c now that means you have to admit guilt or being wrong. That’s tough man; and honestly I can say all involved are wrong. If imma keep it 💯, w/o the protest, do I think those officers would’ve been arrested? Nope. So there are some reflection this protest have done, but the other part, the looting, beating innocent people who had nothing to do w this injustice? That’s on us, and we need to stop that bull chit too.

We are one; we just let bull chit thinking & rhetoric divide us.
We all get cut. We all bleed red...

Advertisement
I’m sure far more black people face police abuse and injustice as a percentage of the population than white people. It seems like you’re saying that black people are the criminals like Japanese people are the sushi eaters?
That’s exactly what he is saying.

Advertisement
By a percentage of police interactions right? Im saying sushi isn't racist against Japanese people, because it kills more Japanese people than Newfoundlanders...

U purposely evade context again, as you did in responding to Rellyrell’s brilliant post.

Antifa is trash, you are too. The only difference is that one knows it’s trash (conservatives) and the other still acts like it isn’t (liberals).
I think we just found the racist! So all white people are trash now? Please explain you racist POS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back