Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The anger is not about cops shootings whites and blacks; it’s about cops shooting unarmed blacks, choking to death blacks begging for their lives over petty crimes. So what the police data is not going to show is how many of these victims were shot due to a shoot out v. being unarmed or being in the wrong neighborhood & “fitting” a description.

Stats w no context are just empty numbers.
The numbers don’t support the claims that the police are targeting blacks. On average, the police are killing almost twice as many whites as they do blacks according to the stats. By these numbers, it seems that white people should be the ones burning America to the ground. Why aren’t they? I am curious of your thoughts on this .

Yeah the police stats are misleading. If you go on Wikipedia they list all the police killings with a brief description of what happened.

Raiding a meth Lab or a teenager stealing moms car and getting into a shootout with police are completely different than unarmed black men dying.

If you looked at the stats for that specifically I guaranteed it will be disproportionte.

The numbers don’t support the claims that the police are targeting blacks. On average, the police are killing almost twice as many whites as they do blacks according to the stats. By these numbers, it seems that white people should be the ones burning America to the ground. Why aren’t they? I am curious of your thoughts on this .
They are burning America to the ground where have you been 😆

“We know what happened in the past”

“We know American History”

They totally missed the point of Rellyrell’s post. There is NO/ZERO way you understand or understood how the history he detailed has impacted black people mentally, emotionally and psychologically. That was the new info in his post and what made it different and a great post. Y’all totally ignored that part, “yea yea...we know and heard all dat ish...but when y’all gon snap outta it”.

Y’all didn’t know that, y’all don’t understand that and most impacting, y’all don’t care to. Never have and never will. Gonna keep to those tired retread talking points gripped to your molar teeth no matter what happens or who dies.

How it has collectively impacted us was the take away and y’all purposely missed again.

The issue is that White Supremacy is the ANTONYM for JUSTICE. The direct opposite. Racism is white supremacy the ideology in action, so there’s hundreds of ways to act the ideology out. But at its core White Supremacy is the belief that my innately superior self and people have the sovereign inalienable right to physically, mentally, emotionally and politically harm, oppress and subjugate black people WITH IMPUNITY.

That’s the motivation of all these posts whether conscious or subconscious. They feel a glitch in their Matrix.

Is Accountability on the horizon finally?

Yes it is. And that’s at the core, what they fear.

If deer 🦌 had guns they would never enter a forest 🌳 to hunt one, that “hobby” would totally disappear from existence and they’d move on to another creation that can’t fight back. They don’t want any recourse or even a smidgen of chance that what they dish, might be responded to in the like.

Narcissistic. Psychopathic. Bully. Cowards. At their Core.

Terrified right now and attempting to distract by any means necessary to the attempt and push to JUSTICE right now.

JUSTICE is terrifying to them, so let’s talk Candace Owens, the 77 year old black man, the First Amendment, the false phenomenon of “black on black crime”, Trump’s behavior, liberal, snowflakes ❄, alphas and betas, conservatives, the Right Wing, Obama, Drew Brees has a right to an opinion, etc etc etc.............it’s all FOLLY.

They don’t want and FEAR JUSTICE.
You really want to know who is holding you back? Look in the mirror.

Advertisement

Click on 2019 by month and just read through some of the cases. Most of the people were shooting at police or aiming guns.

I did see one in there where a black kid stole a unmarked police car while the cop was inside a store in Atlanta. The cop wasn’t under fire and whipped the gun out and killed that kid.

Think about the rules of engagement we have in the military. It should be the same for police.

I’m not pulling nothing out if my *** you can go on there and read each description for yourself.

Advertisement
I saw that thanks! He said I was an ******* or something like that the feeling is mutual. He's a dope and doesn't under stand how to keep this site on track. Just bans the ones fighting back. Ever been in a fight and let the other person beat you to a pulp and not fight back? Me neither! But he didn't ban the one who started the **** show did he? Of course not, that is my point. He's not very smart.
I take it you're not married

Yeah the police stats are misleading. If you go on Wikipedia they list all the police killings with a brief description of what happened.

Raiding a meth Lab or a teenager stealing moms car and getting into a shootout with police are completely different than unarmed black men dying.

If you looked at the stats for that specifically I guaranteed it will be disproportionte.
Will that change the numbers? 172 whites have been killed by cops this year, no matter what the circumstances were compared to 88 blacks.

False Narrative Creation 101. I just posted about this. When have I ever asked or inquired about someone holding me back.

Step your distraction game up.
I don’t see how any decent human being can find the situation we’ve seen unfold time and again remotely tolerable. It’s just not acceptable. Some of the things I’ve seen said on this board are a frightening reflection of real ignorance. Sadly, it’s actually been enlightening for me to see the type of shît you and other citizens still have to deal with. I’m sorry man.

Advertisement
Advertisement

It’s so beyond this though. Fear of getting pulled over for driving a **** car, years of being followed around stores... It’s long past enough already.

Sparking? Brotha, anyone is invited to a spark session. Lol.
Not the **** i smoke. I know you're from Cali so you get good smoke but dont forget I from the bottom. You want to get buck wild? I'll sprinkle that baby down . Lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back