Replacing 12 starters from the 2014 team

Advertisement
Im with rok that some positions are better OLBs will be better, along with the DEs if we are one gapping

Im actually kinda curious about the RB position, will yearby make a jump and will edwards play his size?

If you've read 1 dk post, you've read them all. But I encourage dk, the plant, to keep posting. Each post gives you a clearer view of the flaccid, enabling underbelly of this institution.

Yes, you're right. Saying Yearby is a very good RB and that our depth will be better than last year means I'm a "plant". You guys are hysterically childish.

If you've read 1 dk post, you've read them all. But I encourage dk, the plant, to keep posting. Each post gives you a clearer view of the flaccid, enabling underbelly of this institution.

Yes, you're right. Saying Yearby is a very good RB and that our depth will be better than last year means I'm a "plant". You guys are hysterically childish.

No, having a mod state that you are a known UM "plant" makes you a "plant", but by all means carry on.

This is the point every year where we undervalue our former players and talk about how much better their replacement can be. *yawn*

You guys are only looking at ability (or ceiling) and forgetting how important experience and toughness is.

Advertisement
Duke -- Yearby

Dorsett -- Coley

Walford -- Dobard

Flowers -- Darling

Feliciano -- K. McDermott

McDermott -- Linder

Pierre -- Kamalu

Chickillo -- Thomas

Perryman -- Kirby

Armbrister -- Owens

Gunter -- Howard

Fentress -- Jenkins

Now am I crazy, or are the replacements in many cases an upgrade from their predecessors?

The OL is the scariest spot on the team. It will have a huge impact on the whole offense. Kaaya could be dead by week 4 if we don't get some quality PT out of the yutes on the line. If we have to rely on Jahair Jones to play meaningful snaps at LT we are in deep ****.

I refuse to say whether there will be any difference on defense until I see what the scheme looks like. We stay in the 2 gap pansey *** scheme we will see more of the same. We go to a 1 gap attacking defense we might have a chance.

No, having a mod state that you are a known UM "plant" makes you a "plant", but by all means carry on.

Except that "mod" (and I use that term loosely given his violation of many terms of service) was upset about the fact that I pointed out he was continually derailing threads with his political commentary that had no relation to football. The whole idea of "plants" ranks up there with 9/11 conspiracy theorists and fake moon landings in the dumb, tinfoil hat level.

Except that "mod" (and I use that term loosely given his violation of many terms of service) was upset about the fact that I pointed out he was continually derailing threads with his political commentary that had no relation to football. The whole idea of "plants" ranks up there with 9/11 conspiracy theorists and fake moon landings in the dumb, tinfoil hat level.

Lady, IP addresses don't lie.

Advertisement

Except I can 100%, bet every penny you own (which probably isn't much) guarantee that no such IP address determination was even made...and if it was, it certainly wouldn't be related to UM, since I'm not even in south Florida, and haven't been paid by UM since I was a TA for an undergrad science class in 1990. The ridiculous "plant" statement had exactly zero to do with IP addresses or anything related to working for UM, and everything to do with anyone who disagreed was called a "plant."

Again, you're giving yourself too much credit. When he referred to you as a plant, I'm pretty sure he meant vegetation.

Except I can 100%, bet every penny you own (which probably isn't much) guarantee that no such IP address determination was even made...and if it was, it certainly wouldn't be related to UM, since I'm not even in south Florida, and haven't been paid by UM since I was a TA for an undergrad science class in 1990. The ridiculous "plant" statement had exactly zero to do with IP addresses or anything related to working for UM, and everything to do with anyone who disagreed was called a "plant."

CGwFAbfW0AAZ43K.jpg:large

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back