Renato Brown commits

Advertisement
IMG_6746.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he's a take this early for Coach Kool this kid must really be the real deal.

I trust whatever evaluation he makes on the DL.

Ford was a 3 star last year and I doubt there's 10 DT's in last years recruiting class better than him.. Stars really mean nothing with the bigs

Just waiting on [MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION], [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1279]gogeta4[/MENTION] to give the lowdown.

Advertisement
This kid is the perfect size DTs Kul loves to recruit!! I love to see the local kids from the SoFla area recruited to Miami, just like others before him "he doesn't need to be a 5 star recruit to get recruited to Miami", IF Kul made the offer this kid is the real deal..

"Welcome to The U big fella"

If he's a take this early for Coach Kool this kid must really be the real deal.

I trust whatever evaluation he makes on the DL.

Coach Kool is the most trusted coach in the history of football when it comes to talent evaluation. I honestly don't remember ANY coach having a better eye for talent, and I've watched a lot of football.

Advertisement
This kid is an absolute monster, 6'5 310lbs Rhino. I posted on him back April.

He transferred to the PBC, but was originally at Oxbridge with a bunch of those of other talented 2019/20 kids on that squad.
(QB Gio Richardson, LB Dorian Jones, RB James Meeks etc.)

Played OT & OG, but the fact we want him at DT & that was one of the main things that made him commit speaks volumes to the type of kid he is.

I really liked him at Guard for 19, but he needed some development as an OL so I guess the staff likes his upside better on Defense & I agree.

Big strong powerful kid, will be a space eater after 2 years at DT & will probably be playing traditional NT.

Kendrick Norton played OG in HS as well, not saying this kid is the next Norton, but Coach Kool obviously sees him in a similar role.

He transferred to the PBC, but was originally at Oxbridge with a bunch of those of other talented 2019/20 kids on that squad.

Played OT & OG, but the fact we want him at DT & that was one of the main things that made him commit speaks volumes to the type of kid he is.

I really liked him at Guard for 19, but he needed some development as an OL so I guess the staff likes his upside better on Defense & I agree.

Big strong powerful kid, will be a space eater after 2 years at DT & will probably be playing traditional NT.

Kendrick Norton played OG in HS as well, not saying this kid is the next Norton, but Coach Kool obviously sees him in a similar role.

What is exactly is a Norton. He hasn't done anything here

What is exactly is a Norton. He hasn't done anything here
Well, a guy who's going to get drafted in the NFL after this season if he decides to leave.

A player who had 40tcks 10TFL's 2sacks & 1FF last season.

And even though I know you're just trolling, if you actually read what I said, I didn't say Renato would be the next Norton, I said Coach Kool must see him in a similar role in our Defense as stout run stuffer & cornerstone 0-Tech.

Advertisement
Back