Remember When The BOT

Ok now this guy saying they like golden, this other dude in another thread saying they cant stand him, and its a money issue, I WANT THE TRUTH DAMMIT!!!!!

I don't know who the other guy is but TG is a straight up guy and I would roll with what he's saying. UM has an emergency fund which would easily cover the buyout so it's more likely what TG says.

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/82918-Some-Info-for-you-guys

This guy

Advertisement
Cash, stop pretending to be an insider. You're a state trooper in Tennessee. You don't know anything.

Cash, stop pretending to be an insider. You're a state trooper in Tennessee. You don't know anything.

Not a state trooper and no where did I ever say anything about having insider info. I quoted TG's post from CS so you can suck my ****!!!

Ok now this guy saying they like golden, this other dude in another thread saying they cant stand him, and its a money issue, I WANT THE TRUTH DAMMIT!!!!!

I don't know who the other guy is but TG is a straight up guy and I would roll with what he's saying. UM has an emergency fund which would easily cover the buyout so it's more likely what TG says.

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/82918-Some-Info-for-you-guys

This guy

Go to WTH's thread about the BOT's where I posted TG's quotes from CS (which is where Kevin got this). This is the same info from TG.

Advertisement
I used to think the race angle was just a cop out when it came to football coaches, but here it is, right on our doorstep.

There's zero doubt in my mind that Shannon got fired so fast because he was kind of unlikeable, gave bad press conferences, and wasn't able to coalesce a group of nutty supporters around him. A lot of these "fans" didn't like him because he wasn't some slick talking white boy. That, and he sucked.

Golden sucks but he created a cult based on his binder and his Big Boo from Orange is the New Black haircut.

Golden's press conferences are cringeworthy at this point.

There's zero doubt in my mind that Shannon got fired so fast because he was kind of unlikeable, gave bad press conferences, and wasn't able to coalesce a group of nutty supporters around him. A lot of these "fans" didn't like him because he wasn't some slick talking white boy. That, and he sucked.

Golden sucks but he created a cult based on his binder and his Big Boo from Orange is the New Black haircut.

It's this and only this. Anyone opposed is fooling themselves. I get it though, I think the majority of us fans fell for it too, but at some point you just have to admit you're wrong. Which is apparently tougher to do the higher up the chain you go.

Advertisement
Maybe it is racial. All I know is that under no circumstances should track suit guy be allowed to keep his job. No freaking way is that justifiable.

LRG, still blaming the black guy from 5 years ago as a reason why his hero can't win more than 6 games with 10 NFL draft picks.
Learn how to read and comprehend.

So you're off that bandwagon now?

I was off after UVA, pitt sealed it. No matter how bad randy was, and the shapiro "cloud", is there any justifiable reason to lose to either of those teams. You know if it hsd been a fluke L or something like that, whatever, but we got handled, by both of them.

LRG, still blaming the black guy from 5 years ago as a reason why his hero can't win more than 6 games with 10 NFL draft picks.

I was off after UVA, pitt sealed it. No matter how bad randy was, and the shapiro "cloud", is there any justifiable reason to lose to either of those teams. You know if it hsd been a fluke L or something like that, whatever, but we got handled, by both of them.

It's astonishing that you continue to mention Shannon and the cloud, especially in the same sentence as two late-season losses in Golden's fourth year here. There's no reason to preface that statement by bringing either of those things up.

BTW, nice Golden Ticket avatar.

Advertisement

LULZ that this hump would still be jocking Folden if we kept the losses to UVA and Pitt close.

This has not been brought up in any of these reports over the last week. All these articles quoting anonymous sources, BOT members, and nobody has used this as a reason to keep him.

This is an excuse you've used since Golden was here, and you're still using it. Don't try that "the school will take into account Randy's performance here," no mother ******, this is some *** *** shlt you've created and only you continue to bring up.

Randy is completely irrelevant to F/A/Gs performance THIS YEAR.

Now it is very very relevant to the conversation of why hasnt F/A/G been fired yet? F/A/G is a worse coach with a worse season in year 4. he is a white guy with a slick haircut and a binder.

**** you al golden

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back