Remember When The BOT

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
Fired Randy Shannon seconds after he lost his 5th game?

Yet now, the Duke wannabe elitists that infest the BOT are showing their hand. "He's a class act. We want to win the right way."

A bunch of racists can't dare treat classy Al and his tie like some common black guy. He gels his ******* hair for Christ's sake! Forget that on the field he's performed exactly like Randy, or that his 4th season, - with his best team ever - he produced a worse record than Randy. None of that matters.

When you're on the BOT and drink tea with your pinky up, trying to convince yourselves you're an Ivy Leaguer, you can't just TOSS the well-spoken white guy on his ***. Nevermind that half the BOT members couldn't name you 5 players, football doesn't matter here. They just know they've got a well-spoken class act coach that dresses like a fat UVA fan, and that's good enough for them! Yeah! Let's go class! Let's go class!

Under Donna's power structure, no AD can even have the authority to make the decision. Who needs someone that understands sports to handle these things? We've got a group of football ignorant, Duke wannabes debating what tie Al should wear for our opening Labor Day sodomy next season. Because hey, it's ok if the program is in the toilet, at least we don't have some black guy in charge.

Welcome to Miami. It's about pigment, not performance.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
The same BOT hired Randy and gave him an extension. Multiple Latinos and African Americans on the BOT, yes the 3 main components of the BOT are white.

My friends inside the University have told me the reason for not terminating the contract of Golden is not a $ issue, it is because of the NCAA fiasco. He stepped into unnoticed and they feel he is deserving of one more year, and only more year to show an improvement, this improvement is obviously a Coastal Division win and DD win total. Take that for what you will, I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with that choice they are making

He explained the difference between Shannon and Golden other than the NCAA investigation is that they felt since Randy was already part of the previous regime he should have understood the nuisance of the program. For example he should have understood the importance of the media in relation to be the Head Coach. That is only one example.

Randy was and always will be a Miami Hurricane, he could have been a green martian or the whitest man you have ever seen, it would not have made a difference.

However the BOT is upset at Donna for the position she put the University in as a whole, they are upbeat about the fact she is leaving. She has done some good things but she has left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths.

The same BOT hired Randy and gave him an extension. Multiple Latinos and African Americans on the BOT, yes the 3 main components of the BOT are white.

My friends inside the University have told me the reason for not terminating the contract of Golden is not a $ issue, it is because of the NCAA fiasco. He stepped into unnoticed and they feel he is deserving of one more year, and only more year to show an improvement, this improvement is obviously a Coastal Division win and DD win total. Take that for what you will, I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with that choice they are making

He explained the difference between Shannon and Golden other than the NCAA investigation is that they felt since Randy was already part of the previous regime he should have understood the nuisance of the program. For example he should have understood the importance of the media in relation to be the Head Coach. That is only one example.

Randy was and always will be a Miami Hurricane, he could have been a green martian or the whitest man you have ever seen, it would not have made a difference.

However the BOT is upset at Donna for the position she put the University in as a whole, they are upbeat about the fact she is leaving. She has done some good things but she has left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths.

No way Golden wins the coastal next year. If he couldn't do it with this roster, next year is going to be impossible. The guy is a 1st class hack!

So much loyalty for a guy who tried leaving and disappeared for a weekend.

No way Golden wins the coastal next year. If he couldn't do it with this roster, next year is going to be impossible. The guy is a 1st class hack!

Just letting you know what their meaning of improvement is

Advertisement

Not directed at you, just saying I think there's about a snow balls chance in **** this guy goes 6-6 next year.

Not directed at you, just saying I think there's about a snow balls chance in **** this guy goes 6-6 next year.

To be honest, based off the players and not the coaches the team next year might actually be better from a talent standpoint. We lose Dorsett but get back Rashawn Scott. We do lose Duke but Gus/Yearby along with the new freshmen RBs are a fine replacement. Dobard is VERY talented and can replace Walford. Dobard has much better upside. On defense we do lose Perryman but we get back Muhammed. We get Jenkins back to replace Fentress who everyone seemed to adore :nba-wade_amused-amu

Essentially the team next year are depending on 2 and only 2 things if the team wants to win anything north of 6 games. The staff is essentially putting all their eggs in Kaaya's basket. The team is his, and only his.

The second part will be Wyche and Hertleou. I've also heard rumblings that they might be going back to using the 4-3 base a lot more next year.

Of course it all goes to naught if these players will not be coached up correctly.

The BOT's inaction is going to absolutely destroy this recruiting class. Every other school will point out Corch Goldie's lame duck status.

Goldie isn't owed crap. He was overly compensated with $$$$. I'm coming around to the race card. Nothing else makes sense.

That's absolutely absurd logic.

He finished 6-6 with a team full of NFL players. Yes he inherited a ****storm with the NCAA 'cloud', but this team is CLEARLY going backwards under his guidance.

Advertisement

To be honest, based off the players and not the coaches the team next year might actually be better from a talent standpoint. We lose Dorsett but get back Rashawn Scott. We do lose Duke but Gus/Yearby along with the new freshmen RBs are a fine replacement. Dobard is VERY talented and can replace Walford. Dobard has much better upside. On defense we do lose Perryman but we get back Muhammed. We get Jenkins back to replace Fentress who everyone seemed to adore :nba-wade_amused-amu

Essentially the team next year are depending on 2 and only 2 things if the team wants to win anything north of 6 games. The staff is essentially putting all their eggs in Kaaya's basket. The team is his, and only his.

The second part will be Wyche and Hertleou. I've also heard rumblings that they might be going back to using the 4-3 base a lot more next year.

Of course it all goes to naught if these players will not be coached up correctly.

Losing our MLB is whats going to get us. Short of our NT's becoming 1st round draft picks over night (not gonna happen), we will be weak up the gut. Plus these retards can't make adjustments to save their life. I do agree with your assessment of the offensive players but **** Jethro has got to be the worst DL coach we've ever had here.

My friends inside the University have told me the reason for not terminating the contract of Golden is not a $ issue, it is because of the NCAA fiasco. He stepped into unnoticed and they feel he is deserving of one more year, and only more year to show an improvement, this improvement is obviously a Coastal Division win and DD win total.

I understand you're a shill for the athletic department, but please go ahead and fvck your own face with that pitiful excuse.

First of all, in the last 2 seasons, Golden has lost 10 games. Only 2 of those games were against teams that out-recruited him. This has nothing to do with the NCAA. He can't even beat teams that he has more talent than. Anyone that understands football, and isn't a clueless BOT member, can see retaining him is nothing more than yet another wasted season and recruiting cycle. He'll have 8-10 players drafted and he just finished 6-6. You cannot in any way provide me with one good FOOTBALL reason as to why he should return.

Most importantly, he doesn't "deserve" one more year. He was paid $2 million and change to coach here. There was no suffering or injustice in his situation. And, I can argue that he was already handsomely compensated with an unwarranted extension, and that alone is repayment enough for this "awful, terrible nightmare" he walked into.

Retaining Al Golden displays that

1. The University is content collecting their shared ACC revenue, and would rather run a happy, fun, clean program than a competitive one

2. They are willing to give the well-spoken white guy another season because they like him

My friends inside the University have told me the reason for not terminating the contract of Golden is not a $ issue, it is because of the NCAA fiasco. He stepped into unnoticed and they feel he is deserving of one more year, and only more year to show an improvement, this improvement is obviously a Coastal Division win and DD win total.

I understand you're a shill for the athletic department, but please go ahead and fvck your own face with that pitiful excuse.

First of all, in the last 2 seasons, Golden has lost 10 games. Only 2 of those games were against teams that out-recruited him. This has nothing to do with the NCAA. He can't even beat teams that he has more talent than. Anyone that understands football, and isn't a clueless BOT member, can see retaining him is nothing more than yet another wasted season and recruiting cycle. He'll have 8-10 players drafted and he just finished 6-6. You cannot in any way provide me with one good FOOTBALL reason as to why he should return.

Most importantly, he doesn't "deserve" one more year. He was paid $2 million and change to coach here. There was no suffering or injustice in his situation. And, I can argue that he was already handsomely compensated with an unwarranted extension, and that alone is repayment enough for this "awful, terrible nightmare" he walked into.

Retaining Al Golden displays that

1. The University is content collecting their shared ACC revenue, and would rather run a happy, fun, clean program than a competitive one

2. They are willing to give the well-spoken white guy another season because they like him

I think your reading comprehension must be off this morning. Where in that post did I say it was my reasoning? Where did I say I support their choice of their reasoning? Where did I support Golden?

Instead of hurling insults you might try to read what I said

Advertisement
We are 100+ in tfls. That's the root of our problems. That has been the case ever since Randy left here. Golden is a ******* lunatic. Our DL is non existent. And it's not the players. Chad Thomas has zero sacks, none. Keep wishing Golden is winning anything next hear. They are simply trying to be cheap.....again

Advertisement
Back