Remember This Headline From October?

streetja

UM HC: Miami Natives Only 😎
Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 9.47.57 AM.png

That's a direct quote from the Mindy Project after the abomination that was Dee F Wiggins and Mork Dope's performances in the Clemson and Pittsburgh games. The result of said quote? F and Dope have started every single game as if they're one of the best players on our team.

Fast forward to last night, and after not one but two huge drops, Wiggins is finally benched for Smith, who in one play makes a grab that Wiggins probably thought only happened in the movies, and that finally means it's over right? We'll never see Wiggins again? Wrong! He's right back out there the next ******* drive.

That quote tells us everything about lil' Mindy. He knows there are things wrong with the team but he's too chicken **** to do something about it. Expect Baker to be retained...

Advertisement
Exactamungo!

When Wiggins dropped that easy long pass I’m like get this f-ing loser off the field... don’t want to see him back in this game. Then he’s back on like WTF... these f-info coaches are gonna play this guy? I really can’t believe that Smith, Redding and X (actually I’d rather Few than Wigs too) are that bad that Budda-fingas wigs is our best option!

Pope dropping multiple catches including what could’ve setup the go ahead score... really inexcusable

You can’t claim something that isn’t truly up for grabs
Exactly this. And think of this from a recruiting point of view. If I'm a recruit watching Miami why would I want to go there? I now know that the best players aren't guaranteed playing time.

Advertisement
Cam Harris had more catches then those bums. I know our history with 5 star recruits hasnt been great but has there ever been a more disappointing 5 star recruit then Mark Pope?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Diaz has no accountability. McCloud, WR’s, Carter, Coaches, etc., all get passes because he plays favorites. This isn’t how you build an elite program.
Look how they basically force McCloud onto the field. They finally realized he can't play Linebacker, so they put him at DE and he plays over guys who been playing the position all **** season. It's crazy!!!

The young WRs caught Covid right when they were about to get more playing time.

They should have been playing more anyway, so this is not to absolve the coaches. But it was a subtle bit of bad luck.
Were they fully healthy and ready to go for last night's game? It's truly mind boggling that we continue to trot pathetic Eff Wiggins and Mark Dope out there. I've never seen two players get as many chances as these guys have the last 3 years. It's the definition of insanity.

Advertisement
The young WRs caught Covid right when they were about to get more playing time.

They should have been playing more anyway, so this is not to absolve the coaches. But it was a subtle bit of bad luck.
Of course.. Lol.. Even after 10 drop they cant make a change? We are the nicest team in america, we cant bench players, get rid of corches, AD, nothing.. Everyone gets to hold on to their spots at Miami.. Manny is already doing the Golden, drop the bar soo low then when you are just terrible it is looked at as improvement.. We are terrible.. lose 7 games so 3 losses against crap schedule looks like improvement.. Been saying it, Bring in more transfers because we cant develop, conveniently everyone caught covid all season

View attachment 139290

That's a direct quote from the Mindy Project after the abomination that was Dee F Wiggins and Mork Dope's performances in the Clemson and Pittsburgh games. The result of said quote? F and Dope have started every single game as if they're one of the best players on our team.

Fast forward to last night, and after not one but two huge drops, Wiggins is finally benched for Smith, who in one play makes a grab that Wiggins probably thought only happened in the movies, and that finally means it's over right? We'll never see Wiggins again? Wrong! He's right back out there the next ******* drive.

That quote tells us everything about lil' Mindy. He knows there are things wrong with the team but he's too chicken **** to do something about it. Expect Baker to be retained...

Never believe what Manny says.

And THAT's the problem.

At least Harley rose to the challenge. Pope and Wiggins I just don't know why a QB would even want to throw to them knowing they'll drop it.
Harley is just tallest midget when compared to Pope and wiggin, he has had drops thru season and as senior cant even field punts clean.. Nothing special about him, we need a talent infusion BAD if Harley is the bar, will he even make draft after 4 years?

Advertisement
Back