Remember This Headline From October?

Exactamungo!

When Wiggins dropped that easy long pass I’m like get this f-ing loser off the field... don’t want to see him back in this game. Then he’s back on like WTF... these f-info coaches are gonna play this guy? I really can’t believe that Smith, Redding and X (actually I’d rather Few than Wigs too) are that bad that Budda-fingas wigs is our best option!

Pope dropping multiple catches including what could’ve setup the go ahead score... really inexcusable
We have nice guy corch.. Everyone holds onto their job.. Guy is calling for tip pass but doesnt challenge on INT because hey if they dont call it why should I, im just nice guy hoping for break..

Advertisement
Harley is just tallest midget when compared to Pope and wiggin, he has had drops thru season and as senior cant even field punts clean.. Nothing special about him, we need a talent infusion BAD if Harley is the bar, will he even make draft after 4 years?
That might be true, but I can respect someone who steps up.

Advertisement
You can’t claim something that isn’t truly up for grabs

This;

My grandma is really into politics, she continues to believe false hopes & promises despite what her eyes see. Her heart overtakes her mind b/c she still believes.

Per the “Pope” thread, we now appear to be in the political affairs of Miami football. My brothers are hanging on to quotes made by our AD & our coaching staff, allowing to deceive what their eyes are seeing.

We have heard this rhetoric about the best players playing, player accountability, leadership, etc for quite some time, but the fact is that’s not what we see. Seniority is given precedence over talent. Harley, Hall all muff punts on several occasions, yet they are still used.

I learned not to listen to such headlines. It’s all to just pacify & shut up any donors, boosters, season tickets holders so they don’t make any noise. Even if something changes, it literally changes for one game.

Who ever was the one putting/leaving 8 and 6 in a t WR for 95% of the snaps should be fired bc they clearly cant see talent don’t know talent and can’t coach talent bc that along with LB play has ****ed me off every game. Also DEs never setting an edge

Thats why we suck and will continue.. Bar is low in coral gables.. We are special olympics now..
You're assuming the situation will stay the same. That almost never happens.

Advertisement
Harley is just tallest midget when compared to Pope and wiggin, he has had drops thru season and as senior cant even field punts clean.. Nothing special about him, we need a talent infusion BAD if Harley is the bar, will he even make draft after 4 years?
I’m hopefull 6 and 8 are shown the door. And we bring in 2 upperclassman WRs the kid from Montana and another shivers from Miss State would be sick although it’s his 2 Nd transfer but I would take a chance on him

This;

My grandma is really into politics, she continues to believe false hopes & promises despite what her eyes see. Her heart overtakes her mind b/c she still believes.

Per the “Pope” thread, we now appear to be in the political affairs of Miami football. My brothers are hanging on to quotes made by our AD & our coaching staff, allowing to deceive what their eyes are seeing.

We have heard this rhetoric about the best players playing, player accountability, leadership, etc for quite some time, but the fact is that’s not what we see. Seniority is given precedence over talent. Harley, Hall all muff punts on several occasions, yet they are still used.

I learned not to listen to such headlines. It’s all to just pacify & shut up any donors, boosters, season tickets holders so they don’t make any noise. Even if something changes, it literally changes for one game.
Idk how you can even look the other WRs in the face after allowing that chit show last night. Key Smith should be on the next thing smoking out of Gables if hes smart

You can’t claim something that isn’t truly up for grabs

I don't buy it.

If you're a freshman, you have to take it. Your skills have to be undeniable and you have to TAKE the job. It's not handed to you.

Obviously Wiggins, Pope and Harley are out-performing Smith, Redding and X on the practice field—which leads to the mindset that if guys are getting beat on the practice field, who is to assume they're game-ready?

Wiggins, Pope and Harley had "improved" over the past few months and have been slow-start guys who came along later in game.

I'm not a fan of any of them or their play, and I feel they've all completely underachieved at UM—but I'm also not of the belief that underclassmen who can't beat them out or TAKE the job from them are any more the answer.

Greentree used to be a place where guys played through injuries as one missed practice could have you outshined and your job taken overnight—again, they key word TAKEN—not "given".

Time for more alphas inside the walls of this program—guys who TAKE jobs, not guys who want it handed to them when other guys are just average.

Advertisement
This;

We are more worried of looking like winners than actually doing what needs to be done to win.. The university is happy as heck to get 8 wins, cash whatever checks the acc gives them and have no news in media.. That is a banner year for them.. As long as majority of fans dont cause uproar we can do that forever and that they will be happy.. They can put building champions on their twitter and ask for more donations while having cheap unqualified corches

The young WRs caught Covid right when they were about to get more playing time.

They should have been playing more anyway, so this is not to absolve the coaches. But it was a subtle bit of bad luck.
**** even the bums Wiggins and a Pope can’t even catch COVID. Get these bums out of Miami.

Idk how you can even look the other WRs in the face after allowing that chit show last night. Key Smith should be on the next thing smoking out of Gables if hes smart

Smith is ALWAYS open. Gassing whoever covers him. And he catches the ball. I saw Pope take a screen w/ open green & the guy runs like he has baby legs. Wiggins has all that natural, god given ability, just to trick it off. Redding should be our 1st chain mover. He shows a good ability to box out and catch. But Smith??? Mr 88??? I have no idea why he’s not getting more burn. He has a 2nd gear & HE CAN CATCH!!

Advertisement
You're assuming the situation will stay the same. That almost never happens.
Ok, I look forward to Bama game next year with Pope and Wiggins our fearless senior leaders..

You got to be freakin kidding me after 15 goin on 20 years of this ****

Advertisement
Back