Remember that one time

Anonymous274945958675743

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Lol you guys remember the that one time this week where we were talking bout "erry body comin" haha in about 3 hours we got bad word on a few more of our guys we believed we would pull. CJ's tweets, mcfarlands folly, smith not comin, Edwards visiting UF. lol I think we can still finish out strong but wtf happened? 😂 Crutin! Gotta love it

Advertisement
Yep we are the king silent program. Where kids say they are coming just to put on a different hat. Guys, we are the fluffer program.

mods think that deleting **** threads like this would be bad for the site? i think its tards like the OP that drive the majority away

Advertisement
Pete didn't promise this board Smith. Everyone knew Smith was a long shot. And we all knew about McFarland in the last week.

CJ, Edwards, and Harley are still in play. Can things change between now and Wednesday? Sure.

But jesus, ya'll are quick to knock Pete down a notch. But as soon as you crack whores need some recruiting information, you come graveling back to ol Petey. Pathetic.

Advertisement
Pete sold the board a bill of goods and they bought it like suckers.

Wonder if you're still going to be on this site next week and admit you were wrong.

If we end up losing out on Smith, McFarland, Slaton, Edwards and Henderson I wasn't wrong.

Stop with Slaton. He eliminated anyone who wanted him to play O-line. He's irrelevant for the sake of the discussion. You left out Herbert and he's relevant. The whole world thought McFarland was coming so you pointing that out and taking shots at Pete over it looks ridiculous. I see you left out Harley and Thomas too. Do they not count?

Advertisement
Pete sold the board a bill of goods and they bought it like suckers.

Wonder if you're still going to be on this site next week and admit you were wrong.

If we end up losing out on Smith, McFarland, Slaton, Edwards and Henderson I wasn't wrong.

Stop with Slaton. He eliminated anyone who wanted him to play O-line. He's irrelevant for the sake of the discussion. You left out Herbert and he's relevant. The whole world thought McFarland was coming so you pointing that out and taking shots at Pete over it looks ridiculous. I see you left out Harley and Thomas too. Do they not count?

He was referring to my post from last month. In it, I said we weren't getting Slaton, Herbert, Henderson or Edwards.

It looks like we may swap Herbert for McFarland.

Thomas and Harley are both most likely coming and that's great. But the fact is if we don't get Henderson and Edwards, Richt faltered down the stretch.

One one hand, the majority of the posts here said we would clean up on signing day. On the other, Awsi Dooger suggested that was wishful thinking.

We'll see who comes closer to the truth.

Advertisement
1 percent of people here thought we'd get Herbert and 90 percent thought we'd get McFarland, so that's a wash since we ended up losing a lock but flipping one as well.

Only Miami fans were confident about Smith, which puzzled the **** out of me knowing the rumors about his handler being at Bama. No one else thought Miami was even an option for Smith.

Dean, Thomas, Harley will be the close that should be expected. Anything more is just gravy. THose 3 make both the WR and CB classes an "A". I'm just as fine with closing up shop and focusing on the insane DB talent in 2018, versus trying to close down on Edwards and Henderson. Those are nice pieces but hardly "must haves". Frankly, the main reason why i want either of them is just to **** off the Gaytors and watch them meltdown. I'd like Pouncey as well.

Advertisement
Back