Remember that one time

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm down with taking 3 WR if those are the three. Gimme 3-4 more next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pete sold the board a bill of goods and they bought it like suckers.

Wonder if you're still going to be on this site next week and admit you were wrong.

If we end up losing out on Smith, McFarland, Slaton, Edwards and Henderson I wasn't wrong.

Stop with Slaton. He eliminated anyone who wanted him to play O-line. He's irrelevant for the sake of the discussion. You left out Herbert and he's relevant. The whole world thought McFarland was coming so you pointing that out and taking shots at Pete over it looks ridiculous. I see you left out Harley and Thomas too. Do they not count?

He was referring to my post from last month. In it, I said we weren't getting Slaton, Herbert, Henderson or Edwards.

It looks like we may swap Herbert for McFarland.

Thomas and Harley are both most likely coming and that's great. But the fact is if we don't get Henderson and Edwards, Richt faltered down the stretch.

A month ago Henderson and Edwards were UF locks, now they are leaning Canes. Even if they don't stick, how the **** is that faltering down the stretch?

Wonder if you're still going to be on this site next week and admit you were wrong.

If we end up losing out on Smith, McFarland, Slaton, Edwards and Henderson I wasn't wrong.

Stop with Slaton. He eliminated anyone who wanted him to play O-line. He's irrelevant for the sake of the discussion. You left out Herbert and he's relevant. The whole world thought McFarland was coming so you pointing that out and taking shots at Pete over it looks ridiculous. I see you left out Harley and Thomas too. Do they not count?

He was referring to my post from last month. In it, I said we weren't getting Slaton, Herbert, Henderson or Edwards.

Thomas and Harley are both most likely coming and that's great. But the fact is if we don't get Henderson and Edwards, Richt faltered down the stretch.

A month ago Henderson and Edwards were UF locks, now they are leaning Canes. Even if they don't stick, how the **** is that faltering down the stretch?

Edwards was never a UF lock stop the alternative facts

People always trying to call Pete out when he is bringing great information to you for FREE! He said watch the finish. He didn't say watch Smirh commit or anyone elses name. If you followed along you would know who he is talking about and would still be excited about Wednesday. Also, you can never predict where an 18 yr old kid is going to choose even when they tell you to your face. Way tooany NSD stories of kids switching last second.

Advertisement

A lock to go to UL or UF. Nobody had him going here. Same principle applies.

A lock to go to UL or UF. Nobody had him going here. Same principle applies.

That's not true. Miami has always been right there, even after he decommitted.

Remember also that when Pete or anybody in the know says "he comin" that simply means "he told the COACHES he comin." That's the best info we're gonna get. Nobody comin until Wednesday.

Advertisement
Back