Remember that one time

Pete sold the board a bill of goods and they bought it like suckers.

Wonder if you're still going to be on this site next week and admit you were wrong.

If we end up losing out on Smith, McFarland, Slaton, Edwards and Henderson I wasn't wrong.

Stop with Slaton. He eliminated anyone who wanted him to play O-line. He's irrelevant for the sake of the discussion. You left out Herbert and he's relevant. The whole world thought McFarland was coming so you pointing that out and taking shots at Pete over it looks ridiculous. I see you left out Harley and Thomas too. Do they not count?

He was referring to my post from last month. In it, I said we weren't getting Slaton, Herbert, Henderson or Edwards.

It looks like we may swap Herbert for McFarland.

Thomas and Harley are both most likely coming and that's great. But the fact is if we don't get Henderson and Edwards, Richt faltered down the stretch.

Still butt hurt i see LMAO

Advertisement
The staff basically flipped Harley and Herbert. Thomas cancelled his visit to Oregon. Edwards visits UFag without mom and all the experts crystal ball picks have CJ to UM right now. Why are you stressing? Mac is a miss for sure but Smith was always a long shot. Two weeks ago half those kids were leaning elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can this be the dedicated thread where all the mopes and trolls congregate so the rest of the board is legible?

You ***** literally thrive off misery - and it's a misery you've created because we're finishing with a v. good class, not a great one. You'd burn yourselves out if we were in Florida's position right now.

The staff basically flipped Harley and Herbert. Thomas cancelled his visit to Oregon. Edwards visits UFag without mom and all the experts crystal ball picks have CJ to UM right now. Why are you stressing? Mac is a miss for sure but Smith was always a long shot. Two weeks ago half those kids were leaning elsewhere.

Agree, Mac was a big loss but Thomas has to be top priority and if we land him, Harley, Dean, Henderson and Edwards.....I'll be ecstatic!

Advertisement

Agree, Mac was a big loss but Thomas has to be top priority and if we land him, Harley, Dean, Henderson and Edwards.....I'll be ecstatic!

Agree. Two weeks ago if you said this would happen, we all would have taken it. Guys are acting like the sky is falling. If we get these kids the only really miss in our backyard would be Davis and JJ.

Can this be the dedicated thread where all the mopes and trolls congregate so the rest of the board is legible?

You ***** literally thrive off misery - and it's a misery you've created because we're finishing with a v. good class, not a great one. You'd burn yourselves out if we were in Florida's position right now.

The trolls have to be weeded out but if we land the guys I mentioned above, I would absolutely say this is a great class.

Board definitely needs to be cleaned up. Been saying that for the longest

Advertisement
Pete sold the board a bill of goods and they bought it like suckers.

Wonder if you're still going to be on this site next week and admit you were wrong.

If we end up losing out on Smith, McFarland, Slaton, Edwards and Henderson I wasn't wrong.

Stop with Slaton. He eliminated anyone who wanted him to play O-line. He's irrelevant for the sake of the discussion. You left out Herbert and he's relevant. The whole world thought McFarland was coming so you pointing that out and taking shots at Pete over it looks ridiculous. I see you left out Harley and Thomas too. Do they not count?

He was referring to my post from last month. In it, I said we weren't getting Slaton, Herbert, Henderson or Edwards.

It looks like we may swap Herbert for McFarland.

Thomas and Harley are both most likely coming and that's great. But the fact is if we don't get Henderson and Edwards, Richt faltered down the stretch.
So the point is that not getting McFarland, Smith, Henderson and Edwards would be finishing with a wimper. Ok. I think that if we get Harley, Thomas and Herbert and pull either Henderson or Edwards then this is a pretty good class and if we get both then I'm thrilled.

One one hand, the majority of the posts here said we would clean up on signing day. On the other, Awsi Dooger suggested that was wishful thinking.

We'll see who comes closer to the truth.

As far as im concerned, the only person we lost so far is McFarland. We had a 25% chance at DSmith. He doesnt count. We got a huge surprise in Herbert. If we close with Thomas, Dean, Henderson and Edwards..Richt is good in my book.**** if we close with 3 out of the 4 he is good.... ***** McFarland and ***** DSmith.

Just pay attention to my commitment predictions and you'll be way ahead of the game.

Advertisement
Wasn't counting On Smith comin. McFarland shocked everybody

Not worried on Henderson and Edwards. THEY still comin.

mods think that deleting **** threads like this would be bad for the site? i think its tards like the OP that drive the majority away

Yes.. tards like the OP drove me from grassy and rivals. . Same people over here. But yes it is annoying

Advertisement
Nystateofmind.. folks just save his threads and bump his **** until he admits it. I know if we sign either of edwards or hendo I am gonna mess with you for the whole rest of the year.

Advertisement
Back