Reilly Gibbons commits to Miami!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Remember when people thought Kehoe couldn't recruit? Lawl

I admit to being one of them. But it was also bad evals. Both really.

AG deserves a LOT of the credit here, IMO. But Art can get his kudos also.

I think it was almost all bad evals.

Disagree. AK was an absolutely lazy recruiter back when. He took stinkers because he didn't hunt down the winners. Then he evaluated badly.

The past is what it is. It starts at the top and Coker was awful.

I love where we're going with our OL right now.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1478811 said:
Anyone not named Flowers or McDermott better get comfortable at guard.

Darling is the guard, Gibbons is too small

Lulz.

6-6 280 as a HS junior isnt too small.

Gibbons was measured at exactly 6´4 at the UA combine. 274lbs. Ran a 4.65. Faster than Alin Edouard, Ryshene Bronson, Tyree Brady and Keyon Brown.
That's some funny **** right there! I'm not sure I can ever recall an OL running in the 4.6's. That's pretty f'ing crazy.

At 6'4" he could be a guard. Chris Myers was that size.

Laughed out loud when I thought back about our former offensive line recruiting. I still remember Tyler McMeans and posts about "Canadian sleepers" over at Scout. Wow we've come a long way.

Like everyone, I'm hoping Gibbons picks us. T'would be great to grab another elite offensive lineman.

Remember when people thought Kehoe couldn't recruit? Lawl

I admit to being one of them. But it was also bad evals. Both really.

AG deserves a LOT of the credit here, IMO. But Art can get his kudos also.

McMeans was what we got when it worked well. What about all the nobodies who didn't even show up. That kid Kerr. St. Pierre. Some other Canadian dude I forget his name. It was unbelievable what we recruited back then.

This is Reilly's dad. It is a great honor to have the opportunity to be a part of the U family. The coaching staff at the U is second to none. Reilly has made this decision and he will stand behind it until signing day. We will be at the spring game this weekend. After that, Reilly will be focused on making gains in the weight room and on the field. Reilly is currently a legit 6'5 1/2 and 285 lbs.
Follow Reilly on twitter @reillygibbons or friend him on Facebook

Advertisement
This is Reilly's dad. It is a great honor to have the opportunity to be a part of the U family. The coaching staff at the U is second to none. Reilly has made this decision and he will stand behind it until signing day. We will be at the spring game this weekend. After that, Reilly will be focused on making gains in the weight room and on the field. Reilly is currently a legit 6'5 1/2 and 285 lbs.

Awesome awesome awesome. Congratulations to the whole family and welcome to your new family!

Classy family! Welcome to the U big family!

Welcome to the family, we're excited to have you

Congratulations and welcome to the family

Advertisement

Great to hear and thanks for posting. Congrats to your fam and Reilly!

Congrats to you and your family. Any chance Reilly graduates early?

lulz sorry for the neg Mr. Gibbons was so used to the WEZ Brack Squad

:rollcanes:

/will rep when can

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another huge pull on the OL, love the way we are recruiting this position.

Me being an ol guy....i came in to this thread like this......

85.gif

This kid is a GROWN MAN......He has the frame of a textbook LT....Kid is also athletic as all ****....and he definately meshes with the ol haul were bringing in this year.

-We got a MEAN RT/potential guard in Darling....
-Center prospect in Nick Linder
-Another lt/rt in K.C. Mcdermott.

Our THREE tackle prospects i honestly think have nfl potential down the road...Check their feet. Those kids can move their feet...

Reilly running on the overpass shows me the kid has work ethic...and will only get better.

BIG TIME HAUL..............tell the kid bring down his fishing rod and Guy Harvey shirts and lets get it crackin. One more i want is the cuban kid Martinez or Isaiah Wynn and it will be the best ol haul in Miami History.

Welcome the entire **** Gibbons family to the U. Even their dogs. Time to get hyped

[video=youtube;Wq0yP78NOLM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq0yP78NOLM[/video]

Seems like Art Kehoe is doing something right in Miami.....

now if only Jethro could figure out how to win ONE recruiting battle against FSU and Florida. hmmm......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back