Reilly Gibbons commits to Miami!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Reilly's dad. It is a great honor to have the opportunity to be a part of the U family. The coaching staff at the U is second to none. Reilly has made this decision and he will stand behind it until signing day. We will be at the spring game this weekend. After that, Reilly will be focused on making gains in the weight room and on the field. Reilly is currently a legit 6'5 1/2 and 285 lbs.
Follow Reilly on twitter @reillygibbons or friend him on Facebook

Welcome to the greatest family in sports. Go Canes

Advertisement
“There is only one school in this entire country that has everything I want, no compromise.”

147.jpg

It's no coincidence that a kid with a strong family structure is not only a man about his recruitment, but also choses wisely!

This is Reilly's dad. It is a great honor to have the opportunity to be a part of the U family. The coaching staff at the U is second to none. Reilly has made this decision and he will stand behind it until signing day. We will be at the spring game this weekend. After that, Reilly will be focused on making gains in the weight room and on the field. Reilly is currently a legit 6'5 1/2 and 285 lbs.

As a proud alum of UM I would like to say congrats and welcome to the family!

Advertisement
This would round out a stud OL recruit class. Question is which one of these commits other than Linder is a potential interior Lineman?

Tackle - Flowers, Gadbois, Odugwu, McDermott, Darling, Gibbons?
C - Knighton, Linder
Guard - Gall, Isidora, Briscoe, Wells

You would hope that one of Darling or Gibbons would be able to slide inside?

SOOOOOOO not worried about which one will play guard. These kids will work it out. The two best tackles will play tackle, and the other two will play guard forming the best OL in the country in 3 years. Sony better be getting wet in the pants thinking about this. Is this happens tomorrow, and Sony commits in April 23 or 24 or whatever that date is you can absolutely take this recruiting class to the bank as the GOAT.

Al Golden will NOT leave the U for ANY other collegiate coaching job if this recruiting class turns out as I/we anticipate. It has national championship caliber written all over it. God damnit I am so pumped.

Except you need a defense too.

It's amazing what a great OL can do for a defense...

THE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

we got emmmmmmmmmmmmmm

this kid is going to be a monster on the line.... Yearby is going have field day and Kevin Olsen going to be sitting pretty !!!

running backs would have to be foolish not to go to miami

Welcome to the U family!

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1479142 said:
and he negged me for it. sorry you have to be such a ****.

What would expect from a girl who spends as much time on a rival teams board as this chick does?

you're right, I should have been more sensitive to miss flows feelings.

He still brings more information here than either of you two. All in all, even if he is a Gator fan, he's a better poster than you guys are.

Continue on now.

I think you are mistakenly using the word info to describe his muted form of Florida douchebaggery. Just because he doesn't come on here and spew ridiculous Florida propaganda doesn't mean his info is awesome. Most of it still reeks of swamp **** and I'd be fine if he never posted anything ever again.

Ironic that jewbeard is defending a Gator!.. against Cane brethren... sawry sack of suds you!

Advertisement
Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1479142 said:
What would expect from a girl who spends as much time on a rival teams board as this chick does?

you're right, I should have been more sensitive to miss flows feelings.

He still brings more information here than either of you two. All in all, even if he is a Gator fan, he's a better poster than you guys are.

Continue on now.

I think you are mistakenly using the word info to describe his muted form of Florida douchebaggery. Just because he doesn't come on here and spew ridiculous Florida propaganda doesn't mean his info is awesome. Most of it still reeks of swamp **** and I'd be fine if he never posted anything ever again.

Ironic that jewbeard is defending a Gator!.. against Cane brethren... sawry sack of suds you!

I don't think you know what the word "ironic" means...

Congrats! Welcome to the fam!

Lol at the first 10 pages of naysayers. Half of you guys who claim to know everything don't know anything.

Advertisement
Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 39m

Will post a link to a story in the morning, about why Miami's latest football commit made up his mind after reading Donna Shalala's words.

Welcome to the U.

Reilly now has the sacred responsibility of watching out for Kevin Olsen's back on their way to a national title.

Word of advice, though, tell your son to stay the **** away from internet message boards. You would have to look long and hard to find a bigger group of douchebags than the load that posts on this board. Headaches your kid doesn't need, if you ask me.

Congrats.

This would round out a stud OL recruit class. Question is which one of these commits other than Linder is a potential interior Lineman?

Tackle - Flowers, Gadbois, Odugwu, McDermott, Darling, Gibbons?
C - Knighton, Linder
Guard - Gall, Isidora, Briscoe, Wells

You would hope that one of Darling or Gibbons would be able to slide inside?

SOOOOOOO not worried about which one will play guard. These kids will work it out. The two best tackles will play tackle, and the other two will play guard forming the best OL in the country in 3 years. Sony better be getting wet in the pants thinking about this. Is this happens tomorrow, and Sony commits in April 23 or 24 or whatever that date is you can absolutely take this recruiting class to the bank as the GOAT.

Al Golden will NOT leave the U for ANY other collegiate coaching job if this recruiting class turns out as I/we anticipate. It has national championship caliber written all over it. God damnit I am so pumped.

Except you need a defense too.

It's amazing what a great OL can do for a defense...

:rollcanes:

Advertisement
Our D-line will definitely improve as a result of going up against the O-line every practice.

BTW holy sh*t that kid is so much more intelligent sounding than I was at that age.

We have the best O line in the country right now, as it is.

How come our D line isn't improving?

Ay, mama n papa Gibbons and that cat Riles...

Welcome to the family.

Almost 6'6" and 285...cot **** growth spurt.

Our D-line will definitely improve as a result of going up against the O-line every practice.

BTW holy sh*t that kid is so much more intelligent sounding than I was at that age.

We have the best O line in the country right now, as it is.

How come our D line isn't improving?

One step at a time. Hiroshima wasnt rebuilt in a day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back