Reilly Gibbons commits to Miami!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell Vincent we already had to put a CIS crew on Dan E. to protect him from EJ. Our resources are thin right now so Ridler was just joking.

Advertisement
I have a feeling this is proceeding Sony's announcement for a reason. What stud RB wouldn't want to run behind this OL in a few years.

I want to believe. I'm so ready to believe.

I have a feeling this is proceeding Sony's announcement for a reason. What stud RB wouldn't want to run behind this OL in a few years.

Only a fool would go to Georgia over this OL class and staying home to play in front of friends and family.

Reilly, KC and Sony were all there on the 27th and i just read on 247 that Reilly basically made up his mind the same day as KC so Sony can easily have told them he's in too. Oh, by the way we were his last visit not UGA so if he knows where he's going most likely he decided right after the practice

Honestly, with the haul we are getting at O line we can put Nacho Libre at Running back and he'd average over 5 yards a carry.

A guy like Sony or Cook behind them......:eekeyes:

Advertisement

Says Reilly's dad told him that Corey Martinez will likely join Reilly at Miami
I saw this and figured what the **** ill go over and see what Mr Langston had to say lol:

Here you go:
"Early on FSU was in there with Reilly but ever since that first Junior Day FSU hasn't really been pushing that hard or I should say after the Junior day. They have turned their attention to other prospects. In-state mainly to Corey Martinez, who FSU looks very good for. I know it will fall in deaf ears and don't disagree with the OL recruiting overall until it's consistent but this wasn't a case where FSU lost a battle pushing for a kid. At least the view I've been told by those very close to his recruitment.

I was hoping to get a new Hot board soon but I just haven't had a chance to get that done or I would have mentioned it in there. But even Notre Dame, which seemed to be the threat for Gibbons hasn't really been pushing that hard for Reilly."

Hmmmmm lol

I saw this and figured what the **** ill go over and see what Mr Langston had to say lol:

Here you go:
"Early on FSU was in there with Reilly but ever since that first Junior Day FSU hasn't really been pushing that hard or I should say after the Junior day. They have turned their attention to other prospects. In-state mainly to Corey Martinez, who FSU looks very good for. I know it will fall in deaf ears and don't disagree with the OL recruiting overall until it's consistent but this wasn't a case where FSU lost a battle pushing for a kid. At least the view I've been told by those very close to his recruitment.

I was hoping to get a new Hot board soon but I just haven't had a chance to get that done or I would have mentioned it in there. But even Notre Dame, which seemed to be the threat for Gibbons hasn't really been pushing that hard for Reilly."

Hmmmmm lol

What a gimp. A thread started by Newberg 'FSU not going to stop recruiting Gibbons'. I guess that's the standard fsu excuse when they don't get someone.

Advertisement

Here you go:

Hmmmmm lol

Langston should be covering Harvard football with prosaic writing like that.

For as much heat as DL recruiting has rightfully taken, let's not forget not too long ago our best guards were forced into playing OT because of our horrendous depth at the spot.

Let's hope that **** never happens again.

Advertisement
Tell Vincent we already had to put a CIS crew on Dan E. to protect him from EJ. Our resources are thin right now so Ridler was just joking.

Riddler can join me in my bunker. I still got alot of capri sun and dunkaroo's left that we can split.

Last edited:
Any idea when Martinez is thinking of making a decision? Hopefully the stud OL class and dwindling spots pushes him to give us an early verbal.

Im late but **** I love it
83.gif

Advertisement
I love smart tackles. The character and work ethic on this team is going to be unreal very, very soon.

For as much heat as DL recruiting has rightfully taken, let's not forget not too long ago our best guards were forced into playing OT because of our horrendous depth at the spot.

That happened because Shannon first couple years he neglected online to sign like 10 wr, when we finally gave stout land the green light to bring players in he raised the standard that we hadn't had here in a while. Most of those guys starting for us this year are courtesy of him. Golden thought enough of him to keep him but Saban came calling with a nice raise. Looks like kehoe recent haul will keep the standard at the university of Miami where it need to be. ELITE

That happened because Shannon first couple years he neglected online to sign like 10 wr, when we finally gave stout land the green light to bring players in he raised the standard that we hadn't had here in a while. Most of those guys starting for us this year are courtesy of him. Golden thought enough of him to keep him but Saban came calling with a nice raise. Looks like kehoe recent haul will keep the standard at the university of Miami where it need to be. ELITE

Yeah I mentioned it over in the WEZ but BWash and Feliciano at OT was a direct result of failures like White and Plein at tackle. I know OL recruiting is difficult, especially projecting tackles but dammit if that didn't put us in a bind for multiple seasons.

What we are doing right now is going to pay off in the long run in spades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back