REGRESSION

Advertisement
A favorite since the Coker era.

You take an all-world NFL QB prospect and make him look like he has no confidence and no clue what he’s doing. Just wonderful.
Man am Soo disappointed in this coaching staff tonight ain't no way in **** that not gone cut it my theory put the pipe back in Sebastian mouth and start playing Miami football no dawg juice at all

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario is going to have to take a deep look in the mirror. Lack of urgency and play calling from the offense was killer. Does he want to run a old fashioned Iowa offense or do what worked last year. Dont fix whats broken, went away with what TVD excel last year.

Advertisement
Mario is going to have to take a deep look in the mirror. Lack of urgency and play calling from the offense was killer. Does he want to run a old fashioned Iowa offense or do what worked last year. Dont fix whats broken, went away with what TVD excel last year.
Lmao no he’s not. He brought Gattis in for this exact reason. Nothing is gonna change until he recruits better players.

Advertisement
I'm just curious, do our fans actually watch games, or do they look at the score and then run to the same tropes, logic be damned? Big difference between last year and this year: COMPETENT RECEIVERS THAT CAN MAKE CONTESTED CATCHES. Rambo and Harley weren't GOATs, but they were solid college receivers that would make catches for you. TVD looked great last year, because Rambo actually came down with 50/50 balls on a regular basis. Harley could make a contested catch. Want an example of this? The final offensive snap last night. B. Smith got hit directly in the hands with a pass, didn't catch it. I lost count how many times that happened last night. They can't make routine catches, they can't make contested catches. Good luck trying to beat anyone that way.

Appy State ran the same gameplan that we did, they merely executed better, that's the difference. Don't beat yourself, and you stand a fighting chance against TAMU, mostly because their O is mediocre as all ****. Max Johnson isn't going to turn the ball over, compared to their previous starter, so if you don't cash in offensively, it's tough. Miami marched up and down the field but didn't finish drives. Finish those drives, Miami likely wins comfortably..

It didn't work as well as you people think, but hey. Miami was a boom or bust O last year, and when it went bust, it was brutal. I can't think of a time in Lashlee's tenure where Miami ran the ball down someone's throat like Miami did last night. This O-Line looks significantly better now, makes me wonder what the problem was the last couple of years.

A favorite since the Coker era.

You take an all-world NFL QB prospect and make him look like he has no confidence and no clue what he’s doing. Just wonderful.
Maybe we were wrong and he wasn't an all-world QB?

It's looking more and more like he was another limited QB who excelled in a gimmick College offence that made things easy for him. He's struggling to process information in this offence.

Advertisement
Back