REGGIE WHITE

Advertisement
Clearly one of the best DEs to have played the game.

Don't recall if he ever took reps on the inside at Tennessee or in the pros, but he would've been nasty on the inside, too.

Not too bad when you have him and Jerome Brown on the same DL - can't remember who the others were, but I think Buddy Ryan was the HC of the Eagles at the time, so the other ones were probably solid, too.

Clearly one of the best DEs to have played the game.

Don't recall if he ever took reps on the inside at Tennessee or in the pros, but he would've been nasty on the inside, too.

Not too bad when you have him and Jerome Brown on the same DL - can't remember who the others were, but I think Buddy Ryan was the HC of the Eagles at the time, so the other ones were probably solid, too.

Clyde Simmons and Mike Pitts

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only dead guy we should highlight here is the GOAT Taylor

Advertisement
I know he's not a Cane but watch his strength

Best DL I’ve ever watched , his prime years was just insane to watch. Dude could dominate inside or out and had surprising quickness for his size.

As a eagles fan I got to watch some unreal defenses , just brutal for opposing offenses. I just wish we could’ve had Jerome for those years.

Advertisement
Golic played on the line. Maybe that Cowboy game is the one Golic got an interception and was tackled by Aikman and Madden, who was broadcasting the game kept saying, Golic didn't even move on that play. Played the clip all the time on Mike and Mike and Golic insisted it was a zone blitz and he was supposed to stay back.

Reggie White is the greatest DE in NFL history imo, some would argue LT (but I consider him as a OLB even though they basically did the same thing in terrorizing the QB lol).

Just pure natural strength & he wasn't just strong, he was country strong, one of the only DLineman I've ever seen go toe to toe with Larry Allen & hold his own.

He was a phenomenal pass rusher & probably one of the best people ever in the league, Reggie was a better person off the field than he was on & that's a really high standard because on the field he was legendary.

I wasn't a Packers fan but I loved watching Reggie White play & he'll forever be connected to the Canes family for having to be the one on that fateful day to announce Jerome's death to the world, incredibly sad but God couldn't have picked a better man to do it.

#RIPReggieWhite

She also loves mine.
She also loves mine.

Advertisement
Back