Recruits predict UF vs UM

Advertisement
UF has been ahead of us for the DB's. If we beat UF and get Brashard Smith committed, let's see what they do.
The DBs hadn't even visited UF until earlier this summer right? Had been on campus a bunch of times at UM before that.

Hate to break the news but we aren't getting either CBS from palmetto. Collier is Clemson or fsu bound and Marshall is Uf or Clemson

Based upon some of those answers u can see who not to recruit dont waste time or budget dont even send henderson an official offer

Advertisement
The DBs hadn't even visited UF until earlier this summer right? Had been on campus a bunch of times at UM before that.
Correct. They're both open to Miami, but we are and have been behind.

I wouldn't pencil in any Palmetto kid to FSU, even Collier.

Hate to break the news but we aren't getting either CBS from palmetto. Collier is Clemson or fsu bound and Marshall is Uf or Clemson
. Gotta let the season play out. Clemson is not DBU by a long shot and I think that Defense overall is going to regress this year. Big challenge will be UGAy who seems to cherry pick SFL DBs at Will now!

That’s fine with me rather have the two DTs by far. We get these trenches together we’ll have an annual meeting with Clemson for the foreseeable future.

. Gotta let the season play out. Clemson is not DBU by a long shot and I think that Defense overall is going to regress this year. Big challenge will be UGAy who seems to cherry pick SFL DBs at Will now!
Clemson doesn't have to be dbu to land elite players. What quarterback have they had before Deshaun Watson and now trevor Lawrence. They win and do it in a completely different way then any other school in the country

Advertisement
Clemson doesn't have to be dbu to land elite players. What quarterback have they had before Deshaun Watson and now trevor Lawrence. They win and do it in a completely different way then any other school in the country

Tahj Boyd was pretty good so was Charlie Whitehurst

BF81CB6F-FC92-45F9-8C4B-1EF4BE877A52.png

Lol what a snake 4stardonell

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back