Recruits predict UF vs UM

His dad is Corey Collier SR, he played on those early 00's FSU squads with Anquan Boldin, Stanford Samuels Jr (who coaches for FSU & his son Stanford Samuels III is the starting CB for FSU), Darnell Dockett, Derrick Gibson (who's the new HC at Killian) & a bunch others.

They're from Carol City & are big time FSU fans... Big time.
I would rather know upfront anyway

Advertisement
They are from Rainbow City in Perrine (The Colliers), the only hair of a chance that we have is that Trent Jones is Corey Sr’s brother which would make him the kids Uncle 🙏🏿
I meant Stanford Samuels (the dad) is from CC & he's the one recruiting, Collier Jr because he played with his dad but yeah the Collier's are from Perrine.

I meant Stanford Samuels (the dad) is from CC & he's the one recruiting, Collier Jr because he played with his dad but yeah the Collier's are from Perrine.
I really don’t think it’s so open and shut Fl.St. Dad was VERY highly recruited coming out. Him and Kendal Pope were the top 2 lbs coming out in 99 and Corey really didn’t have the best experience in Trailorhassie. The kid does like UM and Dad is letting him enjoy the process. Ultimately if we sh$t the bed we have no chance, but I think we are in the same position as everyone else at the moment in his recruitment

Advertisement
Advertisement
His dad is Corey Collier SR, he played on those early 00's FSU squads with Anquan Boldin, Stanford Samuels Jr (who coaches for FSU & his son Stanford Samuels III is the starting CB for FSU), Darnell Dockett, Derrick Gibson (who's the new HC at Killian) & a bunch others.

Can we pin this lol it’s been asked multiple times and it’s not even his recruiting class yet

Man. I'm so tired of this ****.

Year in. Year out. Same ****.

Get like 4-5 4 star kids; rest go to SEC/Clemson. **** sucks man.

Just like 2 ******* years out and we're already out of it (at this moment). Like wtf, never going to win **** like this.

Sure we will. You recruit studs from out of state like we did at DT in Blissett and Hunte. Both 4 stars and both who are carrying maybe 5-10 lbs/ of bad weight if that. Boys are hungry AF. ***** these pre madonna types down here if they want to play games. Find a few CB's elsewhere who can play and recruit them hard. Plus Tim Burns is every bit as good as Palmetto duo. Kid has unreal ball skills. Plus that duo is nowhere neat talent lever of Tyson or Surtain.

Before he passed away, the last bag that Eddie Sapp dropped for Bobby Bowden was to Stanford Samuels. (the answer to a trivia question). :)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kids are trolls y’all won’t learn these kids don’t know where there going and if there leaning anyway that morning it goes out the window by lunch time let the season play out before we say who and what we can close with

Advertisement
Back