Recruits predict UF vs UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Actions speak louder than words my friend...

And we never had a shot with Collier anyway if you know anything about who his family is.

Jason Marshall grew up a big time UF fan & actually has Clemson as his top school, so you do the math.
What's the story with his family? Sounds interesting.

Henderson

Henderson: “I don’t think they are going to score on my brother [Florida cornerback C.J. Henderson], and they’re not scoring on Marco Wilson, so I’m behind those two guys fully, but I don’t really have a score prediction. If I had to go, I’d probably go 21-7, Florida.”

Marco is coming back to early because they have no depth at db. My prediction... Jeff Thomas will cause Marco to shred his knee in the first quarter.

Advertisement
What's the story with his family? Sounds interesting.
His dad is Corey Collier SR, he played on those early 00's FSU squads with Anquan Boldin, Stanford Samuels Jr (who coaches for FSU & his son Stanford Samuels III is the starting CB for FSU), Darnell Dockett, Derrick Gibson (who's the new HC at Killian) & a bunch others.

They're from Carol City & are big time FSU fans... Big time.

His dad is Corey Collier SR, he played on those early 00's FSU squads with Anquan Boldin, Stanford Samuels Jr (who coaches for FSU & his son Stanford Samuels III is the starting CB for FSU), Darnell Dockett, Derrick Gibson (who's the new HC at Killian) & a bunch others.

They're from Carol City & are big time FSU fans... Big time.
Well..... there ya go lol. Hopefully we win games and give these guys something to think about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_20181217_184436.jpg

Advertisement
Back