Recruits predict UF vs UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Actions speak louder than words my friend...

And we never had a shot with Collier anyway if you know anything about who his family is.

Jason Marshall grew up a big time UF fan & actually has Clemson as his top school, so you do the math.

Man. I'm so tired of this ****.

Year in. Year out. Same ****.

Get like 4-5 4 star kids; rest go to SEC/Clemson. **** sucks man.

Just like 2 ******* years out and we're already out of it (at this moment). Like wtf, never going to win **** like this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Henry Gray is 1 bitter cat lol. Crazy to hear him make that prediction.

The Donell Harris prediction stood out to me too. You can tell the kid really is a UM fan.
Agreed. I think he would still be a commit if his dad would have let his son make his own adult decisions. Donnell, if you are reading, be your own man and stay at the crib. (if we have room for your featherweight ***)

His dad is Corey Collier SR, he played on those early 00's FSU squads with Anquan Boldin, Stanford Samuels Jr (who coaches for FSU & his son Stanford Samuels III is the starting CB for FSU), Darnell Dockett, Derrick Gibson (who's the new HC at Killian) & a bunch others.

They're from Carol City & are big time FSU fans... Big time.
They are from Rainbow City in Perrine (The Colliers), the only hair of a chance that we have is that Trent Jones is Corey Sr’s brother which would make him the kids Uncle 🙏🏿

Advertisement
Back