Recruiting weekend update

Advertisement
Yes - we only got commits from 2 different 4* players over the last couple weeks. If we don’t get at least 1 or 2 per week, it is a failure. Come on mane.
If we're been honest,we really got those guys coming off the little winning streak,mainly the beating of FSU.Now we're looking like **** coming off FIU and Duke.

Advertisement
Long story short, FSU was set to hire Odell. Had everything set up to announce it, and then a big time booster storms in and says hes pulling every last cent of support if they "hire another unqualified n****r." Thrasher and the AD backtracked and ended up going w Norvell.

This is so absurd. I can’t stop laughing. Seems pretty far fetched to me.

Advertisement
Long story short, FSU was set to hire Odell. Had everything set up to announce it, and then a big time booster storms in and says hes pulling every last cent of support if they "hire another unqualified n****r." Thrasher and the AD backtracked and ended up going w Norvell.
Same story on Gator 247 site. I'm not saying it's true. I'm skeptical, but is it true they were getting ready to announce Haggins earlier in the week? I can't believe they'd cave to one racist booster.

https://247sports.com/college/florida/board/14/Contents/fsu-problems-140088291/

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back