Recruiting Update 6-16

ImU2daDEF...CLF said:
I love that Bain is showing a lot of interest, but it was pretty much the same story with PJ Williams last season, so I'll believe Bain's interest when he decommits. Call me forever skeptical.

Love the news on Carter. He's a must have, and getting him in the fold early would be big.

Kearse was a flake and we all should have seen this from day 1. I wouldnt be surprised if he decommits 2 or 3 more times before NSD. This staff I believe has a solid plan B in place, so good luck and good riddance to Kearse as far as i'm concerned.

PJ Williams was never as interested in us as certain people made it seem. That was always a bad rumor

I think Bakas was pushing the whole PJ Williams interests in Miami

Advertisement
Joey Ivie, is now off the board (for now). Committed to The Program In Decline (aka UF). He was really high on Miami after receiving an offer...just an fyi.

Kearse is not a done deal to Clemson just yet. He is best friends with Nate Dortch and he wants to play with him. Dortch has told him to do what he feels his best for him. Long way to go on this one. Lets see if Miami offers Deeb after he camps here. I am fine with AJL as the only WR in the class. Bain Boswtick and Bryant are program changers and we need big boys in this class limited room and D line are win championships..... 2014 is loaded with athletes. ..... You get Sony and Ermon and we are rolling.

I think Stacey Coley is a "must have." I know their is some baggage with this kid IE: grades but he is the best WR in the state hands down.

I know I would hate to see him wearing Ufag or Free Shoes colors for the next 3 to 4 seasons that's for sure.

Advertisement
ImU2daDEF...CLF said:
I love that Bain is showing a lot of interest, but it was pretty much the same story with PJ Williams last season, so I'll believe Bain's interest when he decommits. Call me forever skeptical.

Love the news on Carter. He's a must have, and getting him in the fold early would be big.

Kearse was a flake and we all should have seen this from day 1. I wouldnt be surprised if he decommits 2 or 3 more times before NSD. This staff I believe has a solid plan B in place, so good luck and good riddance to Kearse as far as i'm concerned.

PJ Williams was never as interested in us as certain people made it seem. That was always a bad rumor

95%?

Joey Ivie, is now off the board (for now). Committed to The Program In Decline (aka UF). He was really high on Miami after receiving an offer...just an fyi.

Ivie is a good-looking player. Relentless.

Kearse is not a done deal to Clemson just yet. He is best friends with Nate Dortch and he wants to play with him. Dortch has told him to do what he feels his best for him. Long way to go on this one. Lets see if Miami offers Deeb after he camps here. I am fine with AJL as the only WR in the class. Bain Boswtick and Bryant are program changers and we need big boys in this class limited room and D line are win championships..... 2014 is loaded with athletes. ..... You get Sony and Ermon and we are rolling.

I agree. I think if you take this years WR class, split them up with some playing and some redshirting, then add in AJL this year, then go after the great '14 class and pull 3, you're sitting pretty with a really talented group. No need to reach this year. Swing for the fences and if you don't get a guy you think is elite, no worries.

@ wr i go ALL in with Stacey Coley and Travis Johnson.....if not snatch up Cunningham who is a lock.

Interested to see who we take @ the lb spot...especially if they arent in on George Williams....good lawd..that kid looks like Perryman pt 2.

Peter are we in on the Central Fla Safeties...Leon Mcquay, and the kid that plays for Marcell Harris?.

Jamal Carter paired with either of those 2 is CRAZY

Advertisement
I think Stacey Coley is a "must have." I know their is some baggage with this kid IE: grades but he is the best WR in the state hands down.

I know I would hate to see him wearing Ufag or Free Shoes colors for the next 3 to 4 seasons that's for sure.

Coley is a top 5 WR in the country. We need him just so he doesnt go to a school that we play against.

gogeta4 said:
@ wr i go ALL in with Stacey Coley and Travis Johnson.....if not snatch up Cunningham who is a lock.

Interested to see who we take @ the lb spot...especially if they arent in on George Williams....good lawd..that kid looks like Perryman pt 2.

Peter are we in on the Central Fla Safeties...Leon Mcquay, and the kid that plays for Marcell Harris?.

McQuay is a beast but it doesn't seem like he's overly interested. I've actually heard he's in love with Vandy believe it or not. I should be getting a Marcell Harris update within the next couple of days

Advertisement
gogeta4 said:

McQuay is a beast but it doesn't seem like he's overly interested. I've actually heard he's in love with Vandy believe it or not. I should be getting a Marcell Harris update within the next couple of days

Not high on the harris kid but what's up with DT Bostwick?

I'll have an in-depth Bostwick update within the next couple of days as well, but things are positive with him

Advertisement
Good news on Carter. We need top safties badly. Hopefully, Artie Burns is the second safety in this class. Either way, I think Deon Bush will be a safety here so him and Carter back there will be nice. Still need lots of DB's though, so bring Burns in also please.

Wouldn't be surprised if its just Thomas and Grace at LB, if we can land them. Going to be a small class and need room for the DTs and S.

I'll have an in-depth Bostwick update within the next couple of days as well, but things are positive with him

if you really have all the updates that you say you will "within a few days" then this board should be full of new **** and im excited about that. thanks pete.

Advertisement
Back