Recruiting Update 4/15/18: Post Spring Game

View as article
I dont know if you ever seen jaden without pads... all im gonna say is jaden smith as a 7 year old... kid is all day 5'7 at best and maybe 135 140. First time the kid was introduced to me i though he was an optimist kid we were locking on to early. This was about 8 months ago.

Ive seen him. I know his size. Thats what he weighed in at in Feburary at the Nike Camp. That being said...he STILL outplayed Al Blades Jr two years straight as a cb. It wasnt even a question about it either. Crazy part is ...they offered Tecoury Couch who barely weighs 150pds. Davis is a known lil man...but has smooth feet and could be a nickel guy. (Bandy). I actually like Dixon more than Jaden now..but if Jaden had an offer i legitmately wouldnt be mad.

I realize they had size prerequisites. Not sure why it wasnt never brought up on the board...they legitimately had a power point showing it to recruits when they first got here..and i was surprised we didnt dog them like we did Al Golden OR Shannon.

Like i stated..bring em all in and let em go to war at Paradise. Check Steele's gangsta and see if he can make Paradise as well. Lets get the talent boiling n see what it is in front of them

Advertisement
Yes I mentioned that in the OP of this thread.
of course you did....I'm an idiot.

Well then if he indeed makes it and @Brooklyndee is right about us being a major player, consider me

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Smith - offers (according to 247) from Bama, Florida, Michigan, Penn St. Auburn, Michigan St. Oklahoma, Wisconsin
McIntosh - offers (according to 247) from Bama, Florida, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio St. Clemson, FSU, LSU, Oregon, Wisconsin
Huff - offers (according to 247) from Bama, FSU, Penn. St. South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas
Ingraham - offers (according to 247) from Bama, FSU, Florida, Auburn, Oklahoma, UGA, LSU, Texas, Oregon, Ohio St. Penn St. South Carolina, Wisconsin, Michigan

Those offer lists don't get much more elite bobby
Cmon now, like i said they are very very good and the offers back that up but once again the word elite is being thrown around to easily.

Cmon now, like i said they are very very good and the offers back that up but once again the word elite is being thrown around to easily.
fair enough, not arguing or anything just stating my point. With offers like that and the fact that literally any other major CFB team in America would take/want these kids to commit to their school is elite to me. And the fact that we are apparently going to land them in the next few months should shut all the debbie downers up about us taking L's and not having any recruiting momentum/steam.

Advertisement

all I know is this same comment would of been made last cycle about Greg Rousseau.. This staff evaluates really well. A lot of people on here are making sure the rest of the big 3 can have a Canestears thread. I am not having that fellas it is April pull yourselves together.

Anything lower than a top 8 class is a red flag. In this next 3-5 years we should be beating the bricks off of FSU n UF on the trail. I can almost guarantee both school will finish in the top 15. We better capitalize on our stability n dominate the state.
Could care less about ranking. Evaluate, and get most COACHES top prospects and I believe we will be good. Look at Rousseau, a 3* prospect. I expect the same steal from 3* Miller who Richt said thought was the best NT in the state and perhaps the country. Same with of our current 3* commits. No reason to not trust the staffs evals at this point....no matter where it ranks.

Advertisement
which they will. FSU and UF had one big weekend....big deal.

2 weeks ago, Miami had an absolutely unreal collection of talent on campus for a practice.

2 weeks before that and throughout the spring at every Adidas Camp/UA Camp/7on7 tourney in the entire southeast region, Miami was the talk of camp.

We'll be FINE!!!

Too early to start worrying about 2019. The vets on this site should know better than that by now. And lots of undercover ***** made trolls lurking, I see.

We'll be just fine. You can question Richt's abilities on a few fronts, but recruiting ain't one of them.

One thing I see this year is that the staff is keeping things much closer to the vest. They are not in all-out advertisement mode regarding pursuit of recruits. This adds to the suspense and makes some among us nervous, but I like this strategy. When you're not swinging the big bags like some of the others, you need to be more stealth.

We'll sign a nice class. At least give the staff until July/August before you start to freak out.

Advertisement
People are worrying about 2019 in April? Richards, Neal, Bogle, Sanguinetti are all top 80 players on 247. Our class will be top 10.

People are worrying about 2019 in April? Richards, Neal, Bogle, Sanguinetti are all top 80 players on 247. Our class will be top 10.
Compared to last year we were locking our top targets around this time, actually starting in February and it was an onslaught for a good 3 months or so

all I know is this same comment would of been made last cycle about Greg Rousseau.. This staff evaluates really well. A lot of people on here are making sure the rest of the big 3 can have a Canestears thread. I am not having that fellas it is April pull yourselves together.
You would be 100% correct on that example but that doesn’t mean the other guys mentioned are elite. Mistakes are made all the time and that is a great example or at least it appears that the staff identified an elite kid most didn’t think was elite. As I stated in my first post, none of these kids are elite at the moment, maybe they will be later but they aren’t at the moment. Elite should not be thrown around lightly

Advertisement
Back