Recruiting Update 3-31

I don't understand the draw to a QB who isn't accurate nor a good athlete. There are so many better options out there.

Coley was trained by Jimbo and Jimmy i like Jumbo QB's has picked so Luke warm big QB's. I am hoping Brad Kaaya commits soon and we can close the door on the 2014 QB issue.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
The coaches are after all of these QB's because they know after a new starting QB is picked in 2014 there will be transfers. I wish they would go after QB's with accuracy and size, rather than going after Donovan Isom who only has great size.

Crow and also Williams is a senior after this season

Crow will be a Sophomore next year, not a senior. Crow is a redshirt freshman this year.

I don't understand the draw to a QB who isn't accurate nor a good athlete. There are so many better options out there.

Agreed. I really hope that was ALL Jimboh. JaMarcus and then a long string of ****** big QB's he's had. Ugh.

Coley was trained by Jimbo and Jimmy i like Jumbo QB's has picked so Luke warm big QB's. I am hoping Brad Kaaya commits soon and we can close the door on the 2014 QB issue.

Go Canes

Hold up - I thought you only posted about unsigned DT's???

Advertisement
what is elder going to play rb or wr ,the Kc comment would be great getting Lane and sonny an some Dt and we good i love Alin Edouard at qb if Olsen but work out i think ed can be a star with his running skill and passing

what is elder going to play rb or wr ,the Kc comment would be great getting Lane and sonny an some Dt and we good i love Alin Edouard at qb if Olsen but work out i think ed can be a star with his running skill and passing

Elder is going to play RB

Advertisement

How old are you?

Pete who do you think is leading for Sony right now? And have you heard anything on Ermon Lane?

Tough to call on Sony right now, but I still feel like Miami lands him. Lane will play the game and anything that comes from him will be hard to believe. Miami and Alabama will battle it out.

Can't lose Sony, McDermott, Lane, Clark or Moten.

We need those guys for different reasons.

Advertisement

Go Canes

Does Kaaya even have an offer yet? I read that he was still waiting on an offer, that Kaaya said that UM had five offers out already and that Kaaya would eventually get an offer

Go Canes

Does Kaaya even have an offer yet? I read that he was still waiting on an offer, that Kaaya said that UM had five offers out already and that Kaaya would eventually get an offer

Dont know what you read but he has an offer & almost committed on his visit

[QUOTEg=jnw4563;1474483]The coaches are after all of these QB's because they know after a new starting QB is picked in 2014 there will be transfers. I wish they would go after QB's with accuracy and size, rather than going after Donovan Isom who only has great size.

Crow will be a Sophomore next year, not a senior. Crow is a redshirt freshman this year.[/QUOTE]

I'm saying crow may transfer

Advertisement
Coley was trained by Jimbo and Jimmy i like Jumbo QB's has picked so Luke warm big QB's. I am hoping Brad Kaaya commits soon and we can close the door on the 2014 QB issue..Go Canes
Miami is his first and only offer so far.

[QUOTEg=jnw4563;1474483]The coaches are after all of these QB's because they know after a new starting QB is picked in 2014 there will be transfers. I wish they would go after QB's with accuracy and size, rather than going after Donovan Isom who only has great size.

Crow will be a Sophomore next year, not a senior. Crow is a redshirt freshman this year.

I'm saying crow may transfer[/QUOTE]

Crow is ahead of Dewey per Golden

Hey Pete, I know you posted an update in regards to Isom, but give us your honest assesment on the status of Kaaya and Mahalak. Seems we have a few offers out there, and there is legit interest in return. Who is the staff hottest on? The board obviously goes with Kaaya as of right now. Thx bro!

“Right now, since I went to Florida yesterday, Florida is recruiting me the hardest, then Florida State,” he stated.

“I haven’t narrowed it down yet. I’m going to take some more visits and see where everything is at.”

While he has not whittled down his list, he did name three schools standing out early in Alabama, Florida and Clemson. The Crimson Tide and the Tigers are both on a tentative list of places he would like to visit the rest of the spring and on into the summer.

from an ermon lane interview after UF visit

Advertisement
Back