Recruiting Update 12-7

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
Spoke to one of my sources close to UM and he told me the latest on their Football and Recruiting plans

-Coaches seems to believe they have a legitimate chance with CB Rashard Robinson, Robinson recently received an in home visit from Miami coaches. While he is still currently committed to LSU, he is taking an Unofficial visit this weekend.

-Grace is expected to be the next possible commit according to the coaches. They believe he is planning to pull the trigger sometime soon.

-In regards to Matthew Thomas, he didn’t tell me much but that Miami is sure on one thing and that this will be a battle to the very end and would be absolutely shocked if he announced any earlier then signing day.

Football Team

-The Staff believes Robert Lockhart is the “best Wide Receiver on the team”, says he has the best hands on the team and is one to keep an eye on despite the injury.

-Coaches have very high expectations for S Deon Bush, said he has terrific year this year and should only get better.

Advertisement
Robinson would be HUGE!!! Lockhart and Lewis returning from bad injuries, will be a real nice tandem going forward. Get Coley on board, and our offense will be downright nasty.

Spoke to one of my sources close to UM and he told me the latest on their Football and Recruiting plans

-Coaches seems to believe they have a legitimate chance with CB Rashard Robinson, Robinson recently received an in home visit from Miami coaches. While he is still currently committed to LSU, he is taking an Unofficial visit this weekend.

-Grace is expected to be the next possible commit according to the coaches. They believe he is planning to pull the trigger sometime soon.

-In regards to Matthew Thomas, he didn’t tell me much but that Miami is sure on one thing and that this will be a battle to the very end and would be absolutely shocked if he announced any earlier then signing day.

Football Team

-The Staff believes Robert Lockhart is the “best Wide Receiver on the team”, says he has the best hands on the team and is one to keep an eye on despite the injury.

-Coaches have very high expectations for S Deon Bush, said he has terrific year this year and should only get better.

@ByPapaCane I just got off the phone with a very close source who said that all is going well, specifically with a highly ranked CB from SoFla.

^^^This Clown smh

Advertisement

Football Team

@ByPapaCane I just got off the phone with a very close source who said that all is going well, specifically with a highly ranked CB from SoFla.

^^^This Clown smh

And the mods want to back off smh

@ByPapaCane: Just talked to the head of NASA. He assured me that the Mayan calendar is wrong, and the world will not end on 12/21. In even better news, he invited me to join him and his 300 closest scientist on a special rocket blast on 12/20. The only weird thing is they dont know when they are coming back.

Football Team

^^^This Clown smh

very close source = voices in his head

This is telling me we will get more recruits than what we think as far as numbers....

Seems to me the tried and true strategy is you load up prior to any scholie reductions, IF you can get the right type of players. Seems like we are.

Advertisement

Football Team

^^^This Clown smh

He's got to be just trolling now

Football Team

^^^This Clown smh

very close source = Tito Benach & Pete Ariz

Fify

I appreciate the information provided here and this is by far my favorite site, but the personal attacking of PapaCane I believe has gotten a little bit too far.

Is the point of our fanbase to "claim ownership" of privileged information that otherwise doesn't belong to them or to be ambassadors for the team we love and root for. Who cares if he's passing off your information? Those that are in the know, know who the true source of information. I'd like to see us take the higher road and leave this cat alone. Let him do his thing and let the Canesinsight do theirs. It's bad enough we have NCAA sanctions looming over our heads, but now we have Miami insiders and social hubs battling each other.

Who cares who's in the front of the line, all that matters is that we're all headed in the same direction.

I appreciate the information provided here and this is by far my favorite site, but the personal attacking of PapaCane I believe has gotten a little bit too far.

Is the point of our fanbase to "claim ownership" of privileged information that otherwise doesn't belong to them or to be ambassadors for the team we love and root for. Who cares if he's passing off your information? Those that are in the know, know who the true source of information. I'd like to see us take the higher road and leave this cat alone. Let him do his thing and let the Canesinsight do theirs. It's bad enough we have NCAA sanctions looming over our heads, but now we have Miami insiders and social hubs battling each other.

Who cares who's in the front of the line, all that matters is that we're all headed in the same direction.

GTFOH

Advertisement

I encourage you to gather more details before posting this. People are ****ed and they should be ****ed.

Thanks though Tito. I'm shocked that they think Lockhart is better than Malc though I remember McDonald singling them both out as soon as they arrived. He said something like Malc is a bit more polished right now but both are going to be stars.

I agree to share info with cane fans, but don't claim the **** is yours.....it is too blatant. If the guy doesn't have the balls to thank the sites he pulls it from the ***** him. The venom he gets is his own fault.

Football Team

^^^This Clown smh

And the mods want to back off smh

No, PapaCane should be exposed as a fraud at every opportunity. All I said was no personal info.

Advertisement

Football Team

any word on the carter LSU stuff or the AJL stuff that canesport is reporting

Football Team

any word on the carter LSU stuff or the AJL stuff that canesport is reporting

Here is the latest on what I have heard on Carter: http://canesinsight.co/showthread.php?40871-Latest-on-Jamal-Carter
As far as AJL I really haven't heard much.

All he needs to do is attribute where his info is coming from, he is instead trying to claim insider status and then bad-mouthing this site. It is plagiarism, plain and simple.

Advertisement
Back