Recruiting Update 12-7

I appreciate the information provided here and this is by far my favorite site, but the personal attacking of PapaCane I believe has gotten a little bit too far.

Is the point of our fanbase to "claim ownership" of privileged information that otherwise doesn't belong to them or to be ambassadors for the team we love and root for. Who cares if he's passing off your information? Those that are in the know, know who the true source of information. I'd like to see us take the higher road and leave this cat alone. Let him do his thing and let the Canesinsight do theirs. It's bad enough we have NCAA sanctions looming over our heads, but now we have Miami insiders and social hubs battling each other.

Who cares who's in the front of the line, all that matters is that we're all headed in the same direction.

All he needs to do is attribute where his info is coming from, he is instead trying to claim insider status and then bad-mouthing this site. It is plagiarism, plain and simple.

Sorry, I didn't know he was bad mouthing the site.

Advertisement
I appreciate the information provided here and this is by far my favorite site, but the personal attacking of PapaCane I believe has gotten a little bit too far.

Is the point of our fanbase to "claim ownership" of privileged information that otherwise doesn't belong to them or to be ambassadors for the team we love and root for. Who cares if he's passing off your information? Those that are in the know, know who the true source of information. I'd like to see us take the higher road and leave this cat alone. Let him do his thing and let the Canesinsight do theirs. It's bad enough we have NCAA sanctions looming over our heads, but now we have Miami insiders and social hubs battling each other.

Who cares who's in the front of the line, all that matters is that we're all headed in the same direction.

All he needs to do is attribute where his info is coming from, he is instead trying to claim insider status and then bad-mouthing this site. It is plagiarism, plain and simple.

Yeah that's an understatement.

This is complete crap. On what data do you base your ridiculous assertion that his followers know the true source of the info. It's horse**** that this papa jackass does not credit the source of info he passes off as his own.

Advertisement
The possibility of keeping a stud like Robinson at home got me giddy about our secondary.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Yeah that's an understatement.

Yeah, I only see what's going on twitter but I didn't see where he was putting down this site. All I know is that he'll quote Pete and here and there. People on message boards know the real Miami insiders come from CanesInsight.

Why can't Papacane at least credit his sources?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back