Recruiting Update 12/19

Let's say the Cam Newton is situation is exactly what Auburn said it is, some of the older poster may remember the recruitment of a DB from killian (Dee Morley).

Trooper was part of a group that opened up a commercial high school to help kids become eligible for certain colleges (an ineligible for others - UM).

This guy is very good at what he does, but seeing how we playing with sanctions for possibly the next 2 years, Trooper shouldn't even be considered.

Advertisement
Pete wholeheartedly disagree with Trooper Taylor DO NOT WANT AT ALL. Man is a walking Clint hUrtt do not want.

Let's say the Cam Newton is situation is exactly what Auburn said it is, some of the older poster may remember the recruitment of a DB from killian (Dee Morley).

Trooper was part of a group that opened up a commercial high school to help kids become eligible for certain colleges (an ineligible for others - UM).

This guy is very good at what he does, but seeing how we playing with sanctions for possibly the next 2 years, Trooper shouldn't even be considered.

Yep, and they tried the same **** with Kenny Phillips -- luckily he was a smart kid so he didn't fall for that B.S.

Advertisement
Tell me one NCAA violation Trooper has committed. I'm ready.

He would get any recruit he wanted at Miami. It would be like a cheat code.

Lmfao how dumb of an argument to bring up. If you dont think he's dirty than that's just plain dumb.

thought the NCAA re-opened the Auburn case recently, hence some of the assts (like Trooper) were taken off the road prior to Chizik being let go.

thought the NCAA re-opened the Auburn case recently, hence some of the assts (like Trooper) were taken off the road prior to Chizik being let go.

Yes...this is precisely the reason that hiring Trooper would be a terrible idea. The university would be basically flipping the bird at the NCAA enforcement committee.

Advertisement
If we somehow hired trooper, we wouldn't lose a recruit in SFL as long as we wanted them.

15.png

Advertisement
but fo real.. i wonder what big al's got up his sleeve. the man has a tendency for hitting home runs. i would put money down that Al Golden breaks Barry Bond's career home run record by the time he is done at the University of Miami.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

id be down for Trooper Taylor, that dude puts in work recruiting. He would be god like down here.

With that said, we need a nice balance of coaching and recruiting.

Advertisement
Back to Pete's OP: The Lavon Hooks tidbit is the saddest news of all. No matter how long we've know what the deal was.

Huge blow losing McDonald. In interviews, coley has repeatedly said that the relationship with his position coach is what's most important to him. We NEEd to hire someone ASAP to have a chance with him I think.

Advertisement
Back