Recruiting Chatter: Barry Jackson

Advertisement
Ermon Lane reached his ceiling his junior year of high school

Lane has the highest ceiling out of all 3

i disagree.... i think Lane's ceiling is Dixon and Rudolphs floor.

that is flat out hilarious. zone is such a mouth breather.

i'm not saying that any one of those 3 is better than the other, just to say that Dixon and Rudolph are GUARANTEED to be as good or better than Lane is just flat out retarded

(zone probably doesnt realize that what he said means that)

i'm not saying that any one of those 3 is better than the other, just to say that Dixon and Rudolph are GUARANTEED to be as good or better than Lane is just flat out retarded

I think its as close to a guarantee, that barring off field issues or injury, Rudolph and Dixon are going to be better then Lane, during their college careers.

the one game against Uschool showed me everything i needed to see about Lane.

I trust you because you been right about alot of stuff, Jeffrey Lebowski. But being "in it" is really general. For example, I think we are still "in it" for Lane and Cook because they will accept our phone calls. I think out of respect for his father who is a big U fan and head coach who is a U legend he is being cordial with us. Unlike before. Hope im wrong.

Our situation has improved. Just passing along info.

lol hook em...

Its quite perplexing, the vibe that Rudolph puts out for UM. Once commited, father huge UM fan, Steve Walsh for a coach. Yet seems very put off by us, i.e leaving us out of his top 5 at one point for fuggin Vanderbilt. Someone ****ed up here..

Advertisement
As for lane/cook, its been reiterated here many times, but its a ridiculous notion that we wouldn't make room for them if they wanted in. Lane would fit in incredibly well out wide here with who we currently have on the roster. Don't tell me you'd rather have berrios or herndon with Griffin arriving soon over Lane. That's a lie.

I think its as close to a guarantee, that barring off field issues or injury, Rudolph and Dixon are going to be better then Lane, during their college careers.

the one game against Uschool showed me everything i needed to see about Lane.

Thoughts on Dixons 1st two games? If Lane flips I expect his potential to increase to Andre Johnson level.

Advertisement
As for lane/cook, its been reiterated here many times, but its a ridiculous notion that we wouldn't make room for them if they wanted in. Lane would fit in incredibly well out wide here with who we currently have on the roster. Don't tell me you'd rather have berrios or herndon with Griffin arriving soon over Lane. That's a lie.

I kind of like Griffin over Lane.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1595681 said:

I kind of like Griffin over Lane.
I like Griffins potential over anybody on UM and anybody being recruited

Situation has changed because Rudolph contacted the staff.

God I hope this is true...

forum

We cruise up to UNC undefeated, ranked in the top 10 and put on a good showing up there on prime time on a Thursday night... Kids are gonna be contacting the coaches more then they have in over 10 years

Advertisement
We cruise up to UNC undefeated, ranked in the top 10 and put on a good showing up there on prime time on a Thursday night... Kids are gonna be contacting the coaches more then they have in over 10 years
Espn will be all over UM that night talking about " The Rise of the Canes" and "The Canes Are Coming Back" hyping that game up so it will be a monster night

When I said "respect" I meant he is at least returning our phone calls and listening to us. Someone posted an article here that didnt even have us in his top 5 about a month ago. We werent even on his radar.

Please no more Lane versus Rudolph posts. Its clear that people are ****ed at Lane becuz he committed to UF. This wouldnt have even been a topic of discussion 8 months ago. People are letting sour grapes get in the way of their common sense. Rudolph is a stud. Lane is a superstud. I dont care where Lane goes. His talent is there. And Rudolph is not better then Lane. The only people who think that are the people on this board.

Why can't I think Rudolph is better than Lane? Lol. & You'd be surprised, a couple of DBs that have gone against both told me Rudolph is better. Some observers thought both Rudolph and Gibson outperformed Lane at IMG. Does that mean both are better? No. From what I've seen with my eyes & what people who have lines up against both receivers told me, I think Rudolph is better. I said in the summer I thought Rudolph was the better player currently but Lane had a higher ceiling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thoughts on Dixons 1st two games? If Lane flips I expect his potential to increase to Andre Johnson level.

Well Dixon struggled b/c the competition's team was better..... you could still see his talent on the field.

Ermon Lane looked like his hype is far fetched..... he was suppose to look like Julio Jones on the field but his size was unimpressive and his talent didnt even look anything close to how he has been hyped.

I didnt see the speed nor the explosiveness, I didnt see anything that would have me believe he is worthy of anything higher then a 3 star rating. Herb Waters was a 3 star and has more natural talent then Ermon Lane.

Advertisement
Your opinion is fine. As long as the root of it is not sour grapes because he sided with the enemy.

And I agree with the poster that said he liked Griffin over all of them. We get Griffin back here somehow and I really dont care who comes and who doesnt honestly. Put a blind fold on and throw darts at a board to finish out the class for all I care.

zone either lost his mind or is trolling in this thread.

Lane is bigger then Dixon and is equal, if not better, of an athlete then Dixon.

Lane, Dixon, Rudolph all tested very similar at the Opening so to say Dixon talent really jumped even though he wasn't making plays and Lane's didn't is ridiculous. FWIW I would love to have all 3 in this class.

I like Griffin over the lot of them. Doesn't mean I wouldn't be overjoyed to see Lane or Rudolph sporting the U.

Advertisement
Back