Recruiting Chatter: Barry Jackson

I do the same as everyone else has in this thread, but we continuously don't name Derrick Griffin when talking about WRs for this upcoming class.

He should be out of prep school in December and enrolling at Miami.

That's because he's eventually a hybrid guy and I hope we'd use him that way. There aren't a lot of 18 year old 6' 5" 215 guys with PF bodies who stay in that range. The guy looks like Jermichael Finley.

Odd that he ended up here in a roundabout way just like KWII

Advertisement
Advertisement
The U is back in it for Rudolph.

Source?

He's back in contact with the staff. The win against Florida was big. His pops is a fan of the U

Do you still think UM winds up with Sony and Yearby. No cook.

I never said he was coming, only that he has renewed interest, this is why I don't post much here. Ill keep the info to myself. 4 posts too. That's impressive. Smh

Advertisement
The U is back in it for Rudolph.

Source?

He's back in contact with the staff. The win against Florida was big. His pops is a fan of the U

I never said he was coming, only that he has renewed interest, this is why I don't post much here. Ill keep the info to myself. 4 posts too. That's impressive. Smh

Why so mad? I just asked a question. I remember you started a thread/post saying that supposedly someone on staff let you know that it would be Sony and Yearby only. Cook wouldn't have a spot. Was just asking, that's it. Didn't mean it in a negative sense

Why so mad? I just asked a question. I remember you started a thread/post saying that supposedly someone on staff let you know that it would be Sony and Yearby only. Cook wouldn't have a spot. Was just asking, that's it. Didn't mean it in a negative sense

Not enough negs in the world for this ****

Advertisement
Dudes throwing **** to the fan.. Jerseys just excited that canes might be back no love lost, but Rudolph ain't comin

Not enough negs in the world for this ****

And how old are you to be worrying about "negs" on the Internet. If you're 12 I understand.

Advertisement
Jack Daniels is like Alex Collins' coach ..Gatewood. He's going to try to find a way to turn him to any other program. Auburn,Ole Miss, L$U,Alabama...anywhere but Miami. Patrick Miller had Miami out front too...remember?
Even Joe Rose once called out Jack Daniels. I put him in the same category as Gatewood.

I believe this used to be the case because he would send all his recruits to Florida. But after the way Muschump treated that LB/TE who ended up transferring and Brissett I feel Daniels is a little more open to Miami.

Sony is not coming. Outside factors are involved. Besides we have Powell and if Cook flips, unlikely, the staff feels good about Patrick and Walton.

Hey Johnnie, you can come to Miami now. Alabama is getting the death penalty.

/see how easy it is to throw stones...

Advertisement
Back