Recruit sightings?

6 in one hand, half dozen in the other. If he had come to the spring game signing autographs, throwing up the U, and decked out in Cane gear u would have called Sony a lock. (Kinda like we all did with AC last year after the Duke game after he stormed the court) he's not gonna tip his hand. Too late in the game.

And the weather was crappy right up until the game started. I'm surprised as many recruits showed up as they did. Corey Martinez wasnt there and u don't have the same feeling about him..don't drive urself crazy. The next 12 days are already gonna be torture enough. Lol.

I like this logic, makes sense.

Advertisement
Ermon Lane and Tyree Brady definitely enjoyed themselves at the UM spring game.. Talking with every player and coach.

Ermon Lane and Tyree Brady definitely enjoyed themselves at the UM spring game.. Talking with every player and coach.

sounds a little different then when he was visiting UF...

Golden to Lane yesterday "Muschump do that weird thing with the banana when you talk to em?"

Lane "yeah, he *** as ****"

They'll be visiting schools together but I rather not say. I'm trying to post the photo with them and Herbert Waters after the spring game but I'm confused on how to do so from my phone

Advertisement
86.jpg

Yes PUNCICANE they are close and have a good relationship. Hopefully the photo worked... The WR core from Homestead Sr High Ermon Lane 2014 Maurice Alexander QB 2015 (Herbert Waters) Tyree Brady from South Dade, Mario Mezier 2014 Devante Davis 2015 (look out for this kid standing by Tyree)

BroncoNation,
What schools have offered Mario Mezier? He looked like a good athlete when I saw him against MNW and South Dade.

Advertisement
He's a GREAT athlete FIU is the only school pursuing him. He's being overlooked because of his size. He can play anywhere on the field but is a complete WR who lacks the breakaway speed but his route running allows him to create separation and his catching ability is outstanding

Yo BroncoNation, does Ermon have a mentor, dad or "father figure" in his life? Love the way this kid is handling his recruiting. Not doin the social media thing talkin a bunch of ****..not trolling..not looking for a bunch of attention....goin about his business like a man. Love that.

He is probably the first recruit I can think of in a long time (probably since Jabaal Sheard. And yes, i know he didnt have a legit offer. hes the first guy that popped in my head) that even if he doesn't chose us I will wish him luck for at least showing respect to the hometown team (unlike MT) and not selling us a bunch of dreams. (Unlike AC).

But lets hope he chooses us. Lol.

Yo BroncoNation, does Ermon have a mentor, dad or "father figure" in his life? Love the way this kid is handling his recruiting. Not doin the social media thing talkin a bunch of ****..not trolling..not looking for a bunch of attention....goin about his business like a man. Love that.

He is probably the first recruit I can think of in a long time (probably since Jabaal Sheard. And yes, i know he didnt have a legit offer. hes the first guy that popped in my head) that even if he doesn't chose us I will wish him luck for at least showing respect to the hometown team (unlike MT) and not selling us a bunch of dreams. (Unlike AC).

you must not follow Lane too much....

He's a good kid, but LOVES the attention and solicits it from Bama, UM and other fan bases alike

Advertisement

Sony Michel has shown respect and handled his recruitment the right way from day 1 as well, KC McDermott as well..

I was talking more along the lines of the Keith Bryant's and Alex Collins of the world. That's starting to become the norm. Nothing wrong with wanting attention. But I have never seen him come out and say he has any leaders or he is leaning toward any school.

He's enjoying the process like he should. Not pimping the process. And at the same time not $hittin on the hometown school. Jmo.

do you know what schools those two are visiting this summer?

BroncoNation,
What schools have offered Mario Mezier? He looked like a good athlete when I saw him against MNW and South Dade.

you must not follow Lane too much....

He's a good kid, but LOVES the attention and solicits it from Bama, UM and other fan bases alike

Ermon enjoys the spotlight but is handling it quite well. But in all he has his coaches as well as family members keeping him on track.

Advertisement
BroncoNation,
There was a safety on Homestead last year (#11, if I remember correctly) who really impressed me. He's the kid that returned the INT that got called back against South Dade.

It wasn't so much about him as a prospect (he was real small), but just his aggression and how he played the game. Is he going to play football anywhere next year, or is he still at Homestead?

Advertisement
Back