Recruit sightings?

@SFHSSports: RT @MrRay22: According to @SFHSSports Chris Lammons, Tyrek Cole, Johnnie Dixon and Ermon Lane are all in attendance at @MiamiHurricanes #SpringGame

Advertisement
Advertisement
1.jpg

Lane n Lammons

Advertisement
I also hate when people downplay a no show at an event as big as a spring game.

It's a big event and if he don't show up, it's a BAD sign we aren't getting him. Georgia is far away and w had a track meet at Florida so that's good excuse. Not coming to our spring game that's 15 minutes away?

Sorry not a good sign, hate to say it bc I want him real bad

Advertisement

It's a big event and if he don't show up, it's a BAD sign we aren't getting him. Georgia is far away and w had a track meet at Florida so that's good excuse. Not coming to our spring game that's 15 minutes away?

No it's not.

Have a drink on me bud!

85.jpg

Advertisement
Didn't Sony say he wasn't visiting anywhere after he set his announcement date? Sounds like the kid's already got his mind set and doesn't want anyone to try to dissuade him between now and when he announces.

Maybe but sounds like hopeful cane fans who will get burned again... Coming to UM's spring game aint going to put any more pressure on him.

Just put me in the camp of who will be ecstatically surprised if he chooses us.

Lulz

6 in one hand, half dozen in the other. If he had come to the spring game signing autographs, throwing up the U, and decked out in Cane gear u would have called Sony a lock. (Kinda like we all did with AC last year after the Duke game after he stormed the court) he's not gonna tip his hand. Too late in the game.

And the weather was crappy right up until the game started. I'm surprised as many recruits showed up as they did. Corey Martinez wasnt there and u don't have the same feeling about him..don't drive urself crazy. The next 12 days are already gonna be torture enough. Lol.

Advertisement
Back