Recruit sightings?

Canesfrom

Sophomore
Premium
Curious really if Sony made it to the spring game. If he did great sign, if not, not end of world but not a great sign

Advertisement
There was like 50 recruits there and lane got the special treatment from what I saw. He was walking around with golden during pre game.

There was like 50 recruits there and lane got the special treatment from what I saw. He was walking around with golden during pre game.

I find lanes comments that Florida is recruiting him hardest extremely hard to believe

Advertisement
Advertisement
But don't you think if he was picking miami he would at least attend there spring game ?

He didn't go to the UGA game, in fact he went to UFs spring game that same day

I still dont know why people put much stock into that. Sony made up his mind before he ever took the trip UF's spring game and there was a track meet that weekend which was the real reason he was there.

Advertisement
But don't you think if he was picking miami he would at least attend there spring game ?

He didn't go to the UGA game, in fact he went to UFs spring game that same day

I still dont know why people put much stock into that. Sony made up his mind before he ever took the trip UF's spring game and there was a track meet that weekend which was the real reason he was there.

Exactly, if he went to UGA he'd get annoyed and same thing if he came here I don't blame him

It would be great to pick up Sony, but everyone need to remember that we still have a top five running back coming in next year regardless. Plus it's not like Duke will be leaving next year anyways. We will be in a good position either way.

Advertisement
It would be great to pick up Sony, but everyone need to remember that we still have a top five running back coming in next year regardless. Plus it's not like Duke will be leaving next year anyways. We will be in a good position either way.

With the oline class we have coming trust other rbs are taking notice and will want to come here. Maybe not on the level of Sony but if you have a monster oline you will be fine no matter what

have a great pic of my son w/ KC if anyone knows how to post a pic from my iphone.
tons of recruits there.

**** that talk about this if Sony signs somewhere else but until then jus chill

Advertisement
Back