Recruit reactions

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea Redding and Knighton and Chaney aren't playing at all. Sucks.
You know what he means. I general, this staff favors experienced JAG’s. That’s the reality of the situation. You’re telling me Ragone is the better option than Huff or Austin-Cave? My favorite was Patchan playing over Rousseau the first half of the 2019 season. That takes the cake.

You know what he means. I general, this staff favors experienced JAG’s. That’s the reality of the situation. You’re telling me Ragone is the better option than Huff or Austin-Cave? My favorite was Patchan playing over Rousseau the first half of the 2019 season. That takes the cake.
Ragone has been in for like 2 or 3 plays this season. None when the game was close.

Advertisement
Depends on the year he has. He's having a good year so far but nothing that will propel him into the top 3 rounds IMO. And that isn't a knock on his talent but I think just that he is viewed as a short, fast athlete that can throw some. If he has a season like 2018 (50 TD's is practically impossible with the shorter season), then I could see him going top 3 rounds and then he is probably gone. I'm just going to enjoy watching him while we have him because it is a breath of fresh air watching him in this offense.
Exactly. Quite the catch 22. To get him back, we likely need him to struggle more this year. 🤑

This post is a walking cliche of nonsensical hot takes and misinformation.

Obviously it’s only the coach when they stink. When they’re good it’s the player.
From how I view it, last year Baxa was a mental mess. There was no coming back from it and it’s not like the NFL where you can sign someone midseason. But the multiple fake punts and Jeff Thomas’s fumble, among other issues, were on Patke. In a similar vein, I’m happy that the onside kick Louisville recovered wasn’t in a game where it made a difference.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ragone played legit minutes in UL game.. check the play at 8:12 below he was in that set of plays its 2nd qtr

What I find interesting is the players look like they're having fun in this game. Last year it seemed like showing up to play was a chore. They're all rallying around each other and I think Ed Reed being on the sideline has a lot to do with that.

What I find interesting is the players look like they're having fun in this game. Last year it seemed like showing up to play was a chore. They're all rallying around each other and I think Ed Reed being on the sideline has a lot to do with that.
What I love is how you can legit tell Kirk is a huge fan of Miami and maybe always had been.l while announcing.

Advertisement
Back