Recruit reactions

Advertisement
BD266A34-1A25-4248-B646-8CE35C49BF34.jpeg

REMEMBER THIS......MOMENT UNTIL NOW....some drop off and some IS SHINING NOW...there always a growth process to get your time with the opportunities that’s giving .... It will come be patient .....ONE TEAM ONE HEARTBEAT ONE FAMILY THE U

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our top targets should be multiplying on both sides of the ball. On offense because we FINALLY look competent,...and on defense because the holes are obvious.

If we don't get at least 1 athletic QB off of King's success, I wont be a very happy camper.
It’s coming, but it may be a transfer. We maybe going the OU route and advertising for transfers with King.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Way too early, but any chance King returns? He is not a typical NFL QB. Dammit stop playing so good Murray! Would love to see King stay one more year but who knows what his plans are.
Depends on the year he has. He's having a good year so far but nothing that will propel him into the top 3 rounds IMO. And that isn't a knock on his talent but I think just that he is viewed as a short, fast athlete that can throw some. If he has a season like 2018 (50 TD's is practically impossible with the shorter season), then I could see him going top 3 rounds and then he is probably gone. I'm just going to enjoy watching him while we have him because it is a breath of fresh air watching him in this offense.

Depends on the year he has. He's having a good year so far but nothing that will propel him into the top 3 rounds IMO. And that isn't a knock on his talent but I think just that he is viewed as a short, fast athlete that can throw some. If he has a season like 2018 (50 TD's is practically impossible with the shorter season), then I could see him going top 3 rounds and then he is probably gone. I'm just going to enjoy watching him while we have him because it is a breath of fresh air watching him in this offense.
Like you, I just want to enjoy having King on our side and as part of the Cane family. When he leaves, I (hope) we have Lashlee for at least one more year and having VanDyke, who is supposed to be an even more accurate passer than King, ready to take over, means we will be in a good position to succeed.

I'm more worried about Lashlee leaving than King, but I will enjoy having them both this year.

Advertisement
Back