Recruit reactions

You know what he means. I general, this staff favors experienced JAG’s. That’s the reality of the situation. You’re telling me Ragone is the better option than Huff or Austin-Cave? My favorite was Patchan playing over Rousseau the first half of the 2019 season. That takes the cake.
1992, u play experience over talent, when talent doesn't have experience or know da scheme...i.e willie williams!

Advertisement
You know what he means. I general, this staff favors experienced JAG’s. That’s the reality of the situation. You’re telling me Ragone is the better option than Huff or Austin-Cave? My favorite was Patchan playing over Rousseau the first half of the 2019 season. That takes the cake.
Yes, ragone is if he knows da defense and knows his assignments kills it in da weight room. If he is were he is supposed to be then that makes up f4 what ever athletic advantage tac or huff has over him.

Yes, ragone is if he knows da defense and knows his assignments kills it in da weight room. If he is were he is supposed to be then that makes up f4 what ever athletic advantage tac or huff has over him.

Bra, I hear you. But Ragone knowing the playbook in and out isn’t enough for him to see meaningful snaps at Miami. He’s a walk-on....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back