Recruit reaction.

From Ivins interview with Walker Post UF - UM game:

"Florida is one," Walker told 247Sports and InsideTheU during an on-site interview Tuesday. "Miami is two. Florida State is three. I would say Miami and Florida are kind of the same. I really love those two schools, but Florida is a little ahead."

The kid is a walking oxymoron waiting to happen. 🤦🏾‍♂

Advertisement
Another interesting tidbit from the article:

Does Miami need to win a bunch of games?
"They kind of do, but I really won’t base [my decision] off a season because you are always going to win and lose some."

Walker also wants to see how Mullen and his staff navigate a difficult SEC schedule.
"Really just have a good season," Walker said when asked how the Gators land his signature. "I would just say that and have a good relationship with me.”

I think a 10 - 2 type of season secures Walker to us. Florida will go 8 - 4 as projected and I think FSU wins 7 games this year. Win and he's ours, simple as that.

Ereck Flowers

Brandon Linder was a 3rd rounder. But he is currently making about 9mil a year after signing for five-year, $51.7 million

Correct, Linder was a second contract guy, drafted in the 3rd. Flowers has been the only one drafted in the first two rounds, bro, in like forever and he was/is hella maligned. We haven't had that stamp on the trench work on both sides in a while.

All of them except for T2 liked the way Miami played (particularly on Defense, not so much the O), winning the game would've helped a great deal but it didn't take us out of the running for any of them.

And no none of them give 2 fcks about UF, so we don't have to worry about them going there, but we really need to start winning games if we wanna convince these South Fla kids that Miami is best for them.
Who is T2

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back