Recruit reaction.

All of them except for T2 liked the way Miami played (particularly on Defense, not so much the O), winning the game would've helped a great deal but it didn't take us out of the running for any of them.

And no none of them give 2 fcks about UF, so we don't have to worry about them going there, but we really need to start winning games if we wanna convince these South Fla kids that Miami is best for them.
Whose T2?

Advertisement
Miami doesn't need to do bags like crazy but they should drop some for tackles every year. That seems to be the only position they just can't get.
We need to recruit more from away from So Fla. I know it's been said before but it seems we got our best OTs elsewhere.

Advertisement
I'm assuming they saw me with Tae, that's why he added me, but that **** literally made me laugh out loud.

I saw you when that crazy chick was trying to fight those dudes and her man and his homie was gonna catch hands too in like the 3rd qtr. **** was hilarious.so when I had to remember what was a drunk night that’s what I came up with bro. Lol

Advertisement
Did you already say this or something (we should drop bags for tackles)?
I didn't say it, but I agree 1000%. Spend $$$ for the trenches and QB. We don't have to be oblivious with it, just here a little, there a little.

From Ivins:
Screenshot_2019-08-27-07-56-44.png

Advertisement
Would you come to Miami as a OL? We've produced Flowers, in regards to a 1st round pick. Flowers was an anomaly. We have not been producing top flight OL and they've been getting their ish pushed in for well over a decade lately. Gotta give these guys something...giving up 10 sacks and a slew of penalties is a big turn off. Maybe we can recapture some momentum if we make a strong push

Agree! But didn't UF just have an OL guy go from potential first round pick to last round or not drafted. I might be confused on this.

We’ve been beating that early playing time to death. When will we get it through our skulls that kids want to play for winners & the easiest path to the NFL.

Early playing time ain’t available at none of the elite schools, yet kids r flocking to them. Kids care about winning & getting paid. If we’re not going to be paying them, then we best make sure they get paid in the NFL, and I’m not talking bout no “wait til ur second contract” paid either.

Agree! Kids these days want the easiest path to success. There is no "I want to go to that school and help them win" anymore. It's now "I want to go where they're already winning and not have to work my *** off". Bandy is a perfect example of a kid who said "I'm going to help build this program". T Campbell is a perfect example of "I'm just going to go to whoever is the best and will pay me"

Agree! Kids these days want the easiest path to success. There is no "I want to go to that school and help them win" anymore. It's now "I want to go where they're already winning and not have to work my *** off". Bandy is a perfect example of a kid who said "I'm going to help build this program". T Campbell is a perfect example of "I'm just going to go to whoever is the best and will pay me"
Absolutely. It seems the vast majority of the "star" HS players just want to jump into a championship team, instead of making a team a championship team. I can understand that to a degree, but when it's your hometown team that you claim to be a fan of and say you've loved all your life, why wouldn't you want the challenge and honor of being part of the group that brought that team back. If it were some small time team with no chance, that's different, but with Miami, if only 1/3 of the top players in S. Florida came to Miami every year, we'd be in the playoffs in a couple of years and winning regularly.

Advertisement
If true horrible thought and decision making process going on there.

Agree! Kid bases his entire decision on this one game? LOL. **** what if Taggert pulls a magic trick and FSU goes 11-1 this year? What if we run the table? What if UF goes 6-6? Sheesh. What if we all suck this year and each go 7-5/6-6? Smh.

Advertisement
Back