Recruit reaction.

Advertisement
So, kid rests his future on whether Miami scores on final drive in what was basically a toss-up game on Aug. 24? Yikes.
Exactly. These kids have all sorts of strange ideas and reasoning going on in their heads. For that to be a determining factor is messed up.

Advertisement
Walker a beast...But scroll back a year and follow this kid's recruitment. HE IS A FLAKE! TOTALLY IMPRESSIONABLE FLAKE.

Biggest need remaining for us, absolutely...But just remember his dad is a nole and the kid is about as flaky as it gets on social media...Bogle type.

So, kid rests his future on whether Miami scores on final drive in what was basically a toss-up game on Aug. 24? Yikes.
I would think the struggle of the Miami freshman tackles and decent freshman QB play is a help instead of the opposite. Had the Miami tackles dominated why would he go to Miami to sit for 3 years?

Sucks, but oh well. Strikes me as such an odd way to pick a team. Things like fit, culture, etc. would make sense to play a bigger role than which team won in a closely-fought, sloppy season opener. Also, the fact that our issues on the oline are exactly the reason he would have a great opportunity here. Sometimes hard to figure out what's going on in some kid's minds.
Kids want to go to a team that wins. If we win out and take care of business we get recruits. Losing to yet another SEC team in a Nationally televised game is not what recruits want to be a part of.

Advertisement
Kids want to go to a team that wins. If we win out and take care of business we get recruits. Losing to yet another SEC team in a Nationally televised game is not what recruits want to be a part of.

That's a weak rationale. If a 4-point, down to the last second victory is the basis for choosing between two schools, over everything else such as culture, fit, location, the fact that he would be instant depth, if not starter, on the team, and the fact that Miami is very young and should be getting much better over time, then yes, that's a very odd rationale, and a very weak-minded one. If it were a blowout, a dominating win by Florida, if we looked like we just didn't belong on the same field, that would be a different story.

****, ain’t get Neal last year and we not getting Walker, Dennis or Dummervil this year... Sh— sucks, especially seeing how badly the O-line struggled, we could’ve used that depth in the future. I love Rivers but we need more.

gotta win those games. JT has to make that catch or not fumble the punt. you wanna land the big names, you cant come away w close losses

Advertisement
Advertisement

exactly, let me go to the school with all the mcelwain recruits and a recruiting class that was just gutted by dismissals and non quals

****, ain’t get Neal last year and we not getting Walker, Dennis or Dummervil this year... Sh— sucks, especially seeing how badly the O-line struggled, we could’ve used that depth in the future. I love Rivers but we need more.

Would you come to Miami as a OL? We've produced Flowers, in regards to a 1st round pick. Flowers was an anomaly. We have not been producing top flight OL and they've been getting their ish pushed in for well over a decade lately. Gotta give these guys something...giving up 10 sacks and a slew of penalties is a big turn off. Maybe we can recapture some momentum if we make a strong push

LCE any word on how them West boys felt about the game? Hope we get Kinchens man that kid is a baller, also still look like T2 going elsewhere?

Advertisement
Back