Recruit reaction thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean he is.... He would be a fine ST player and as a backup but I do not get all the hate. Kid seems like a good kid, not his fault Miami recruited and starts him, what he gonna tell the coach? No He not going in the game? He also led the team in tackles this year. Yes a god awful defense but he gets too much hate.
I'm in the minority, but outside of Keontra (out of need), Flagg has been our best LB. Now that's not saying much but I think with proper coaching he could be a good one. Not a great one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Flowe would not only be our best player, but also fills a huge hole in our D. That defense would be loaded with NFL caliber talent at every level. If this happens Miami is going to be a top team no question.
But it may cause Flagg to transfer out…pffffhhhaaaaa.

I don't think Mario will go after players already enrolled at Oregon (just out of respect) but current recruits are fair game -especially if they were going to Oregon bc of Mario. However if current players want to follow him that is another story. There is plenty of talent that remains uncommitted for us to get a decent if not very decent class. I imagine Kelly, Little, and perhaps Shemar are coming...
If they enter the portal he's not going to turn them away

Advertisement
Back