Recruit reaction thread

Advertisement
Yes, but they don’t run it on every play. UF has the star position, but it’s just a nickel CB. UM runs the striker position on every snap— doing away with the typical SAM position.
Nobody runs base 4-3 anymore because offenses are in 3-wide so often. You match the offensive personnel. If a team is in 3-wide 90% of the tome you're going to be in nickel 90% if the time.

Man no he wouldn’t. He’s bad in space. So you want him covering punts ?
He is bad in space where he does not know where to go. But he does exactly what his coaches tell him. Most of ST is stay in your lane, do your assignment. Dude was a tackling machine in HS, All I care about on ST is do your job and get the dude on the ground.

I don't think Mario will go after players already enrolled at Oregon (just out of respect) but current recruits are fair game -especially if they were going to Oregon bc of Mario. However if current players want to follow him that is another story. There is plenty of talent that remains uncommitted for us to get a decent if not very decent class. I imagine Kelly, Little, and perhaps Shemar are coming...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back