Record if TVD was the Starter All Year?

This right here. N.C. State played the game like Miami has with drops and penalties. Plus the muffed punt helmet play was lucky for the Canes.
So when we do that sort of thing it doesn't count and we actually won those games?

Advertisement
I thought that MIGHTY KING was the solution. I don't want to see a 5'9 QB here again. It's not MIAMI WAY

I think the better question would have been...........record if we had a competent coaching staff all season long.
To that I say 6-1 with a respectable loss to Bama.

This is not a king bash... he was injured playing Bama.

TVD is the goods.. Watch his feet. He is a very good QB as I can see. Quick release, can run for a 3rd down, strong arm and seems acurate.
Like I said! Like I said! Last year and before this season. King is not a QB or an exceptional athlete. I would never line him up behind my center. King like all the others who play and have proven they cannot play, but still start, when we have recruited better younger talent. I made it abundantly clear that it should be my favorite, Garcia or TVD starting at QB. All I got was the standard "clichés", inexperience, doesn't know the offense etc. Now here comes the same people with this "What If"! If we get a real coach and staff in here, Garcia will be the starter next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I still say 5-2. Offense is totally different with TVD. The defense is still the second worst in the last 25 years though, so the 5 wins are going to be close regardless.

You won't catch me defending their drops but we're any individually essentially game-deciding like Carter's were on Saturday night?
Yes.

Wiggins drop on the tunnel screen would have been a TD. But woulds and coulds don't win games, the other teams have to make plays too.

it's not about some analytics nonsense. the offense opens up when he's not on the field. Former players will tell you that too. He's a good kid but he's not a great QB. he doesnt have a good feel for the game.
That’s on lashlee not king. Because king can run lashlee starts thinking this is auburn with nick marshall

Like I said! Like I said! Last year and before this season. King is not a QB or an exceptional athlete. I would never line him up behind my center. King like all the others who play and have proven they cannot play, but still start, when we have recruited better younger talent. I made it abundantly clear that it should be my favorite, Garcia or TVD starting at QB. All I got was the standard "clichés", inexperience, doesn't know the offense etc. Now here comes the same people with this "What If"! If we get a real coach and staff in here, Garcia will be the starter next year.
Some of y’all just talk out your *** for fun

Advertisement
He was great last Saturday..but the first half’s of UVA and UNC did happen..Bama would’ve had a field day with the way the oline was playing..I think this Kid will get better and more confident the more success he has. Let’s pump the breaks a little bit. Big Hats off to Lashlee for having this kid ready
Bama was gonna have a field day no matter what because of how Miami’s defense was playing.

King is 1-6 as a starter against top 25 teams in his career. Let me guess, he was always injured in these games?
First of all this isn’t true. He has three wins vs top 25 teams.

Second of all, he played at Houston before coming to UM what kind of record vs top 25 do you expect?

Why you trying to knock the man down lmao

Advertisement
Let's say for argument's sake that we had won UVA and UNC. We'd be sitting at 5-2 and Herbstreit's call to action never would've happened. People would still be talking about the hapless hurricanes, but not out loud in public where the BOT and administration hear it loud enough to be embarrassed.

We're right where we need to be.

Y’all losing y’all minds. King singlehandedly kept us from having a losing season last year. He gets rushed back from a catastrophic knee injury and misused and now he should have never been a quarterback? Because TVD had ONE good game we barely won? You can’t make this **** up.

Lest ye be mislead

Advertisement
Back