RECEIPTS - Cam Ward/Mario

Point taken but I would say that there are many “takes” on these boards that are petty and defended to the nth degree with childish insults and threats. Never ceases to amaze me how many will make a definitive statement (positive or negative) with absolutely no consideration for the consequences or repercussions
1000039725.gif

Advertisement
I can't believe there were people on here that doubted that Mario wouldn't get Ward.
You cannot be serious. No one on the board had a clue that we still had a shot. The dude had already declared for the draft, but hadn’t hired an agent yet. This is probably the biggest “shock” commit that we have ever gotten. It came completely out of left field.

Hey what's left on your list BTW? We got top WRs from high school and the QB down. Is it just DBs now since we didn't whiff on the DTs?
I would personally like a WR still. I'm not as big on the idea of hoping Horton finally figures it out. If we land a CB, WR and FS, I'll start lying with the best of them.

Advertisement
I would personally like a WR still. I'm not as big on the idea of hoping Horton finally figures it out. If we land a CB, WR and FS, I'll start lying with the best of them.
If that happens I think we would all be happy. I think the FS is the most important of that group. Would love a plug and play guy back there. That Rutgers RB dragged our safeties for 5 yards constantly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@Memnon

Hey brother, I completely agree that opinions can change based on info available. There's a reason why I scratch my head when some posters check up our best insiders when they are wrong...as if that info was wrong when it was given. Info changes/kid's mind's changes... and then we as "bystanders" process, filter and adjust our stance/opinions based on that.

As for this guy @JZCane0825 in particular, that receipt wasnt pulled out of pettiness (not sure if you are calling this thread petty or the receipt, maybe both). That was pulled not for him being wrong, but because of the hypocrisy it showed after calling out @cway313 @Mr. Dynasty1 and @Alex Del Piero and telling them to eat a bag of dikks.

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...rd-after-weeks-of-pursuit.189875/post-7046637 and fyi, didnt have the guts to come back in and take any ownership.

In the grand scheme though, yeah there is a bunch of pettiness that goes on in CIS. Some is over the top. I think a little is OK though. ****, in the world I have to operate in and the people counting on me to come through, I have zero room for pettiness (as Im sure a number of us). This site is a good release/escape where we can have a little bit of that (see Gator/Nole Tears) and a little locker room, towel snapping teasing that can sometimes come across as petty. But some posters get reeled in and take it too far where before you know it, start throwing real verbal blows or go on and on until a thread is derailed.
Window Tint GIF by Tint Wiz

I never bought the draft and I never backed off after he entered. People in his own camp didn’t want him to enter. When he entered I was told it was more to secure a spot in the all star games to help with stock but there was a chance he’d pull out . He just wanted to save a spot In case. It also helped with leverage with NIL. Which worked .

Going to the draft would’ve been idiotic with the money he’s being paid in NIL versus being a 4-6 round pick. In a deep qb draft and being a late round pick the idds of making a team would’ve been low .
Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon

Advertisement
Back