RECEIPTS - Cam Ward/Mario

Advertisement
any insight to the financial aspects of this whole thing? I am assuming there’s some payment involved.

Go Canes!
the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
If that happens I think we would all be happy. I think the FS is the most important of that group. Would love a plug and play guy back there. That Rutgers RB dragged our safeties for 5 yards constantly.
Our CBs weren't really tested much the last couple of games so I don't have a lot of confidence. I think all 3 are dire, but if I had to pick 1, it would be WR.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Spit it out?

Poff was the back up to the back up plan?
That info is already out there. It’s not hard to figure out. There was also a lot of things going on that wasn’t public. Point is, the staff had a plan the entire time and were working. I just reposted a post hinting for people to wait before panicking when Reese committed. Thankfully, it worked out for us.

Yep. And somebody told me that he would have made more money playing for Miami than where he was projected to get drafted at. I understand why he changed his mind.

Overall, NIL >>> Day 3 NFL Draft grade.

Mario offered him more guaranteed money than he was going to get with NFL, according to his draft grade.

Also, I'm starting see that more qbs (Day 2-3 draft prospects) are trying to maximize their NIL value before they take their chance with the NFL.

Times are changing.

Just to be fair he owned up to it here yesterday....

Not trying to prolong this, just stating a point.

Simply coming back and saying "I was wrong" was not really "owning up to it" by @mavericksouth . That guy went after Cribby and DMoney, he told them he hoped they learned a valuable lesson. He also claimed to have some special insight into Cam Ward because he is a "business man".

While it is hilarious entertainment to watch the most extreme attackers come back to try to rewrite history by minimizing what they actually said...it would be far more helpful if they would take responsbility for the specific words they said, rather than telling us about how much crow they intend to eat.

@mavericksouth is just a massive bull****ter, regardless of whether he tried to dash off a one-sentence generic apology.

Advertisement
Back